07-11-2010, 03:11 PM

ive been noticing someposts about trainingevery day or training twice a day. im starting to try and develop a routine fo when im back to 100%with my sholder. Ive done the every day thing ive done the 3 a day thing, but that really kept me tired. I'm thinking about 2 relatively short( 30 minutes and under) a day. this may or may not includemy cardio not sure yet. i dont know its still rolling around in my head. has anyone tried a two a day for a long period.....what kinda of relults did you notice....howd you feel ....were you always hungy. thanks guys.

Share |

07-12-2010, 08:24 AM

The Charles Atlas course was 2 a day every day, and it definately gave quick results.

Best
Hal

Share |

Legacy Member

07-12-2010, 11:17 AM

2 a days are great. I used to get wonderful results and need toget back to them...but family....has taken precedent. I used to be able to workout very early (5-5:30am) then later after kids went to bed at 8 or 8:30....but with wok now...and kids being pre teen..almost teen.....they go to bed later....work is hard...sucks and I'm f...'n tired at the end of the day so the night times....have gone bye-bye....Would love to get back to them.. But if you have the time...seriously, the 2 a days...about 25 -30 min each workout...was fantastic for me. Hope you can get the same results......

Share |

07-13-2010, 02:11 AM

I've been irregularly doing 2 or more workouts a day, not so formal but just messing around doing exercises until I feel an intuition to stop (I always leave something in the tank). I think this "train, don't strain" motto is all the more important if you train more than once per day.

Share |

07-14-2010, 08:39 AM

great thanks guys

Share |