Share |
Now I've seen it all...

Legacy Member

05-19-2011, 04:57 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

The most disturbing video I think I've ever seen. Is this the end of America?? Maybe all of Western Civilization?

Hey, notice he talks about getting on the internet a lot. This guy reminds me of some other folks I know. It looks like all this time we've not been dealing with Wile E. Coyote, we've been dealing with Big Babies! Who knew?

-Joe

Share |

Author

05-19-2011, 09:14 AM

Hey Joe,

When I was a boy this kind of twisted behavior would never have made it to the media. It would not have been endorsed by giving a reprobate like that any form of media exposure. Instead that clown would have been sent to have his head examined. He would have been given no attention. NONE.

Let me further state that what you have posted is further proof that we now live in a totally twisted society where deviant behavior is openly rewarded and where we who have taken a stand for what is right are looked upon with derision as casting judgment because we don't want abide fools and will not go along with endorsing their twisted behavior.

---John Peterson

Share |

05-19-2011, 09:25 AM

Ok.......where to start? i just want to know where the goofball gets the money for all that? Please dont say its his disability check. I actually think that I am worse off from having watched that. Oh well.

Share |

Legacy Member

05-19-2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman View Post
i just want to know where the goofball gets the money for all that? Please dont say its his disability check.
Well......

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...to-adult-baby/

-Joe

Share |

Author

05-19-2011, 09:39 AM

Hey Joe,

I just read the article in the link you provided. The idea that this no good for nothing slob is able to cash in while our own veterans that have been wounded and scarred have to wait for proper funding is insane to say the very least. Things like this make me sick and underscore the need for a second American Revolution. It is downright evil to force American taxpayers to under write this kind of bizarre and twisted behavior while good and honorable people are forced to get by on less and less. America needs to wake up.

---John Peterson

Share |

Banned

05-19-2011, 10:03 AM

Joe that was one weird Video. My guess is this guy is to together to be one of our wile e. coyotes; he is better shape and more intelligent then the pack of wile e. coyotes. The wile e. coyotes are all probably collecting SSI or Disability for the criminally insane.

The Senator is right this guy can work.

Share |

Banned

05-19-2011, 10:06 AM

According to that article:

Quote:
Mr. Thornton was featured in early May on National Geographic Channel’s “Taboo” program along with Miss Dias, a former nurse who feeds him a bottle and otherwise attends to his needs when he is dressed in diapers.
My question is this:

- What in the world happened to National Geographic?

Their magazine is one of my all-time favorites. How does this subject have anything to do with geography? Are they so desperate for ratings that they'll deviate from the subject matter that's made them successful for over 100 years (since 1888)?

To think I pay $50+/month for a cable bill to have the opportunity to watch this crap.

On a good note, this shows me that the world isn't being controlled by a secret society with some agenda. A government that would allow a character like this to get governmental aid proves that we're led by an organization so huge and bloated that it's deemed inefficient.

We're a ship without a captain, that's for sure.

Last edited by TejasT; 05-19-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Share |

05-19-2011, 11:46 AM

The human mind is the last great frontier!

Share |

05-19-2011, 12:02 PM

"You come home, relax go into baby mode" too funny

Share |

05-19-2011, 01:06 PM

This guy's made a carear out of escaping reallity.

Share |