Share |
Got something new from John Peterson

Legacy Member

06-06-2011, 01:14 PM

John was very kind to sent me a new piece of equipment he's going to be selling soon that's going to really help men unlock their pull-up power! I can't wait for it to be released and I'm feeling a little guilty about even writing this thread because I promised John I wouldn't let the cat out of the bag. But I figure he won't mind a little tease.

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

06-06-2011, 03:16 PM

Joe,
Don't have one....but I can guess very quickly what you're talking about.....This will be a nice way for people to follow a program to increase their pull up levels....

Share |

06-06-2011, 03:24 PM

I don't know what you are referring too but every once in a while some information about one of the new books or programs that John is preparing leaks out. I am really looking forward to when he starts to launch them.

Share |

06-06-2011, 04:33 PM

I've noticed that John has some Lifeline USA items on the Bronze Bow Publishing website. Will the new item be similar to the Pullup revolution?

Share |

Legacy Member

06-06-2011, 04:49 PM

Any product that John puts out you is going to be great, because every product that he has out now is great, I just cant wait until DO IT comes out, now that is one book that I am looking forward to.

Share |

06-06-2011, 04:59 PM

I agree dynogoalie! Every product that is released by John is high quality and worth more than what I paid for it! I also cannot wait for Do It!

Be Blessed!

Share |

06-08-2011, 07:34 AM

I think that my family and I have one or two of everything that John puts out. I look forward to it!

Aaron

Share |

06-08-2011, 10:30 AM

I agree. Any item that John endorses will be only of the highest quality. The isometric powerbelt is with me almost all of the time. The books go without saying. I would compare them with something else but nothing even comes close.

I went through some of the earliest posts for this forum. I found an endorsement for the Power Pushup. I also know that the wheel is a favorite for superman pushups. If John endorses the Pullup Revolutuion or similar device, it will only be because it is the highest quality.

Have any ideas on a suspension trainer?

Share |

Author

06-08-2011, 12:42 PM

Hello PatCNJ,

YES! There are new courses underway that I have written that incorporate equipment from LIFELINE USA. The reason for this is because I believe that these select pieces of equipment can help all of our friends maximize their strength and fitness in absolute safety. For instance, I have written a course incorporating the Lifeline Power Pull-Up Pro that will help any man achieve 20 consecutive Pull-Ups as quickly as possible and as safely as possible. One of the major problems that many if not most men have when it comes to maximizing Pull-Up Strength is that they develop tendinitis. With my new program tendinitis will be eliminated. The same is true for the Lifeline Jungle Gym XT. I regard this as the perfect piece of equipment for maximizing bodyweight strength and conditioning and am writing courses that specifically incorporate it. For example, This piece takes Atlas Push-Ups and Atlas Rows to a whole new level and allows men to go from one to the other in just seconds. Not to mention one legged squats and one legged "Atlas Lunge Squats" can be done in absolute safety. To me this piece of equipment is perfect because it heightens one's ability to master one's bodyweight from all angles and all directions in absolute safety and better yet it is the same piece of equipment that one will use at home and on the road with no difference or change in training at all. I also have other things in the works that I will share in the near future.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

06-09-2011, 07:04 PM

John , I have the original jungle gym from lifeline not the new version, will the course you will be writing for exercises on the new jungle gym, can be incorporated with the original jungle gym?

Share |