Share |
Tiger moves and natrual biomechanics of motion

03-11-2019, 06:12 PM

Ware, If my response sounds harsh, keep in mind that Superbeast is military, and that commands my respect right away. Not only that, but if you look at his pics, what he does obviously works damn well.

Share |

03-11-2019, 06:44 PM

Ware, Realize that Super Beast is dealing with abstract ideas and intangibles that do not readily adapt themselves to the type of sentence structure that you are describing. Frankly I found his post very interesting and thought provoking. Gordon

Share |

03-11-2019, 06:51 PM

Gordon, Amen my good friend!

Share |

03-11-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ware View Post
Good gosh. How about some punctuation and sentence structure.

I'm not up to taking on the giant wall of text.
Not that it matters, apparently, but, Ware, I feel exactly the same. Itís a weakness of mine, I guess.

Share |

03-11-2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBite View Post
Not that it matters, apparently, but, Ware, I feel exactly the same. Itís a weakness of mine, I guess.
With all due respect to you and Ware, I would rather read the advice and experience of someone that has been in the trenches and achieved great results than the writings of a Rhodes Scholar who has not done Jack shit. My 2 cents.

Share |

03-11-2019, 07:43 PM

ďThe only source of knowledge is experience.Ē Albert Einstein

Share |

Author

03-11-2019, 08:49 PM

Hello Friends,

It's interesting. I read THE SUPERBEAST and was fascinated due to the fact that His style was so completely different than just about anything I have read. I read it very carefully due to the fact it was/is so far out of the ordinary. The BEAST'S style reads as pure stream of consciousness to me but I recognized that someone did not like what he had written and gave it a 1-star rating (something that I could not believe) so I placed a 5-star vote of my own that brought it up to 3-average overall.

Here's a point I'd like to make, there are many styles of writing that are as individual as the man himself that is writing unless of course, he is trying to copy someone else. When that happens the personal identity of the writer is lost. So my take was/is that the style of my friend THE SUPERBEAST is authentic and uniquely his own and for that reason, I wanted to read every word he wrote. Could it be that someone else does not appreciate that style? That answer is obvious....but for me personally no problem...I wanted to see and read unique insights and that is what I read.

Once again, Thank you THE SUPERBEAST...that was thought-provoking.

---John Peterson

Share |

03-12-2019, 06:51 AM

Wowsers...I appreaciate ALL, the feedback and everyone is right, and I take no offense and accept all accolades...I see now the great insight and intelligence of all the members and how your able to express what I could not explain or articulate...firstly when I posted it I saw The WALL absolutly, I saw the run ons, I even admitted at the end its was disjointed and flawed, but i was devil may care upon posting it and if one can seperate the wheat from the chaff so be it. I truly believe in what I think and if I share it you can take it to the bank because its no longer subjective bit objective and if you apply it then all will be clear, I only deal in the definitive truths. John, Michael and Gordon...thats exactly a spot on observation I post and write from a running stream of concious thought EXACTLY...only if I feel strongly and definitive on something...only if I believe its game changing and can make a night or day difference in results and application of the methods here...and Mr. Beasly your correct, only after application, logic thought and combination of science, philosophy and phsycology etc..Im/we are able to verify and understand many things and these branches of life and understanding are all of the same side of the coin...they have the ability to verify and crosscheck each other Its funny how everyone wants to pick a side and limit understanding and mental expansion..you lose alot of sight pitcure and sight alignment..even theology concepts can be understood and clarified through other mediums and means...And yes to give credit where credit is due John Peterson, Matt Furey, And various other oldtime physical cultures..opened my third eye to societal constructs and beliefs that make us physcological minors and subserviant to many things we should not be..and how alot of things we are taught to believe have power over us or people we should believe in is all not as it seems.
The thing I get from this forum in a nut shell is to go your own way and develop your own beliefs..dont ask for validation or permission cause no one has the answer but you..and most importantly how to be truly free in all areas...As Musashi would say and I believe in...learn 10,000 things from 1 thing...If you understand that, your intelligence and ability transalte knowledge and comprehend things will spill over to many other areas of life and enlightenment will manifest much clearly much more expediently...and Once I again I read much zen, stoicism, mythology, theology, physcology and philosophy...My friends The universal message of the meaningful and tranquil life is not so distant from each other..

and the other thing one must take in consideration is in which the conveyance of my medium to post on this site...if one only sees with his two eyes he will be forever blind...I try to look beyond whats presented before me and understand things or reasons why and the factors that may cause this result or action...it puts you on another level and keeps you from making irrational claims and decisions.
..and then like standing still in muddy water things become clear...anyway I have to type this on a 5inch smartphone..its usually late when I get my spirtual flow..Im already fairly tired...it causes great eyestrain and mental fortiude to formulate my thoughts cohenrently..I dont care about proper writing formulations and grammer thats a self created system and im not required to follow them.
.the human brain can actually automatically reformat and understand, restructure and break apart the ideas autonomously...20 people can read the same thing and come away with different understandings and thoughts..you can read something filled with grammatical errors and mispellings..and never notice it..because thats our power of concious and subconcious its very powerful...and lastly theres no rhyme or reason to life.. .why not follow your own rules and beliefs..for the ones who make us follow theres have there own agenda and its not for our benefiet as is evident in daily revelations.

Share |

03-12-2019, 07:07 AM

Superbeast, Well said my friend!

Share |

03-12-2019, 10:14 AM

I'm not discounting TheSuperBeast's training knowledge. All I'm saying is that if anyone from 5th grade on turned in a paper like this they'd get it right back no matter how good the content.

That may sound condescending, and I don't intend it to be. In no way am I comparing anyone's intelligence to that of a grade schooler.

I'm not saying we need full on APA formatting and citation, but an occasional tapping of the return key would at least make blocks of text making it more readable.

I know the mind can do a lot to make things more readable, but so can the human pinky finger on the right hand.

Share |