Share |
Stop Whining and Start Squatting...

Author

06-10-2010, 12:57 PM

Hey Friends,

A man emailed me asking about the best way to get rid of his gut and was wondering how much cardio I recommend. Let me make a point. If anyone reading this is serious about getting rid of their gut they literally need to go on a program like GUTS or my soon to be released, "Hard Times...The Body You Want in The Time you Have"

In both books I recommend High Volume Squats and Step Ups in order to rev up the metabolism, strengthen and build the muscles of the lower body, and stimulate and maximize Testosterone and HGH production. This in turn will help to dramatically reduce the waistline when combined with Atlas Sit-Ups and Atlas Push-Ups. Not only that but 300 to 500 consecutive Tiger Bend Squats is the world's best cardio exercise for the time invested.

Bottom line: Don't waste your time performing traditional cardio that does nothing but burn calories. Why? Because if you perform traditional cardio you will actually lower muscle mass and thereby slow down and not increase metabolism while simultaneously lowering testosterone and HGH. Our programs like G.U.T.S. will increase metabolism while sculpting muscle and melting fat systemically from the body.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

06-10-2010, 01:31 PM

Squatting is something I really put off for a long time. I use to hate squatting. Today I don't know that I'd say I "enjoy" it, but I do it regularly and enjoy the results.

Without a doubt squats, sit-ups and push-ups alone can get a man into fantastic shape. If that simple secret got out, the fitness industry would be in trouble!

-Joe

Share |

06-10-2010, 02:24 PM

Amen John!

I wish people would quit whining about everything actually and take action. I manage a Vitamin Store here in Tampa and the things people say you wouldn't believe. They are all looking for The "magic" pill to make them fit and attractive. When I tell them about natural hgh from squats they look at me like im green. LOL.

I love squats..even when I lifted weight squats are the best.

Stone Cold Steve Austin once said in an interview that if you want to be big and strong squat heavy and squat often.

Jon

Share |

Author

06-10-2010, 02:46 PM

Hey Friends,

Stop wasting your time and money on programs and equipment that require too much time, too much space, and too many exercises. Why even remotely consider performing 15 exercises for 90 minutes when four exercises in less than 30 minutes will yield better results? Here's the deal. We have had many, many friends thrilled with their results from our G.U.T.S. program. To a man they always find themselves in the best all around shape of their lives when they can complete G.U.T.S. within the specified time frame while they develop the kind of functional strength and physique they have always wanted. Granted G.U.T.S. is far too advanced for some men. But that's OK, we've got new programs coming out that will work far better and far faster than any of those on the market that require an hour or 90 minutes plus loads of equipment. And each of our new Programs will get them in shape for G.U.T.S.

Now let me make a point. ALL of our programs from here on out will contain a limited number of foundational exercises that require hard work on the basics. The results will be extraordinary. Once one has completed the foundational exercises they will be able to add other exercises from our body part specific programs to strengthen and sculpt any body part that is lagging behind. So it's like this, all of our programs will have a foundation of WHAT YOU NEED TO DO followed by what you would like to do. BUT like G.U.T.S. the foundational exercises in all of our upcoming Courses will require 30 minutes or less each day.

That my friends is The Truth. Hard work on the essentials followed by what you truly enjoy doing and the results will be your best ever. No exercises that don't yield great results and no wasted time. That's as good as it gets.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

06-10-2010, 03:41 PM

Amen-again brother!

In fact G.U.T.S will not only sculpt you,but will give abundant nerve force.
Squatting is wonderful-I have always enjoyed them.

I agree with you John about the other thread you started about helping push ups and building lung strength-so true,so true!

peace bro,
jason

Share |

Legacy Member

06-10-2010, 05:57 PM

SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, is the key to help kick start your metabolism, and of course the release of natural HGH, yesterday I started my G.U.T.S program with 250 tiger bend squats, and during my G.U.T.S. program, it was step-up day, did my set of 600 reps in 13.54, with a 9 in. bench, after my workout I felt great, I remember my high school football coach rant and rave about squating, saying that you dont want to have the upper body of Tarzan, and legs like Jane, I agreee with you John, that nothing beats high rep TBS squats for the time invested for a great cardio, and also I have said this time, and time again, G.U.TS. is the greatest workout that you can do in under 30 min. It will get you in fantastic shape. So if you want to transform your physique and kick srart your metabolism, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT.

Share |

06-10-2010, 11:44 PM

Squats build a type of strength that isn't easily measured but can be seen in other activities. Any sport can be better enjoyed when you have a strong foundation. Compare that to someone who has upper body strength but is standing on "toothpicks" and the difference is clear.
Strong legs aren't always big and massive, but able to support the body in other sctivities. High volume squats may make you feel a bit like throwing up, but sticking with it definitely pays off big time.

Just say "NO" to chicken legs!

Jack

Share |