Banned

01-04-2010, 02:11 PM

HE LIVES IN MY HEART truly an all purpose exercise system. I use to do them in the afternoon or early evening and they were a better pickme up than a cup of coffee so I know exactly what you mean. If I had not tried them once at night I would have never believed they could make you sleep.

Share |

01-04-2010, 02:38 PM

They can help you do anything better. As I have said before; I first really realized the effectiveness of this type of exercise when I was going through a period of very intense stress in all parts of my life and had control of nothing. No matter what problems I was facing I started to notice that the negative emotional feedback was decreasing and my conscious control was increasing even in the most psychologically threatening of situtations. I eventually realized that it was this type of exercise that was giving me that increased NERVE FORCE. So many of controlling manipulative and power negotiating tactics in our society are based on various negative psyching tactics and if you can control your emotions you eliminate those threats. Tiger Moves also build your intuitive ability to help you develop your counter strategies.

Share |

01-04-2010, 04:22 PM

The Tiger Moves are one of the greatest personal discoveries that I've made since starting Transformetrics. After working all night and sleeping all day I used to not do anything as far as exercise. I was exhausted. My physical condition was stagnant.

No more. Now on the days I work, I do the Tiger Moves or one of the other routines from M7. I feel 100% better, look better and am much stronger. I can concentrate better. The idea of DVT used to be weird to me but now I'm a believer.

Share |

01-04-2010, 09:01 PM

I also practice Tiger Moves with great results. Besides, in between I do Pushups, and the Milo CIC.....

Regards!!!!

Share |

01-05-2010, 01:28 AM

The secret of success:

Practice Tiger Moves and keep your mind on the things that you want and off of the things that you don't want.

Share |

Legacy Member

01-12-2010, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNY View Post
Jan I had a very busy day once, and tried the M7 at night, thinking I might not sleep well; slept like a baby. I'v always had trouble falling asleep at night. Started doing the M7 everynight to see how it worked, forget pills, you don't have to eat to sleep, hot milk is banished, just try the M7 at night, you will be stunned, exercise that makes you feel alive, well and fall asleep fast. We have talked about this unusual side effect on the forum before, this is one great side effect that makes life better. I am not sure why it works, Gordon explained that it is Nerve Force, it lets you sleep and gives you control to fall asleep. All I know is that iit works.

Hey Mike,

well, I will have to try them in the evening for a while then, just to see what happens. It might well be that my body needs to adapt to the late training. I'll give it some time and let you know.

Jan

Share |

Tags
miracle 7, tiger moves