Share |
VIDEO: Warrior Power T Push-Ups

Legacy Member

05-10-2010, 04:20 AM

Hey guys, it's been a little while since I posted a video. I've been wanting to do one on the Warrior Power T's, but just can't find the time to do a fully Certified He-Man video. So I decided to just do a Quickie, which I'm not a huge fan of, but at least it gets the information out there.

This video shows you how to go from 0 to advanced push-ups on the Ts. I've got some good safety information as well. Watch the entire video! I know this one is a long one at almost 10 minutes, but it's packed with info! Hope you enjoy.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

05-10-2010, 06:59 AM

Joe,

That’s great – you make it look easy.

GB

Share |

05-10-2010, 09:37 AM

Magnificient Video Joe! Great instruction, instructional summary, safety tips, especially the fall to knees and side.

Oh and Wow - tiger stretch push-ups on the Ts! Very impressive.

All the Best.

Bill

Share |

Legacy Member

05-10-2010, 09:47 AM

Thanks guys! I tried to cover everything as best I could, let me know if there's anything I forgot. I like to script videos that are this detailed, but I just haven't had the time to do a full production. I almost always forget something when I don't do a full production, but I think I got it all covered here. At almost 10 minutes, I couldn't have missed much!

I've had several people asking me about the Power T's so I figured a video demonstration was needed.

And BTW, if you think Tiger Stretch Push-Ups are impressive, our buddy Mason Black can do handstand push-ups on the T's!!! Talk about off the charts strength! You'd have to be half crazy just to try that!

-Joe

Share |

05-10-2010, 11:43 AM

Great video Joe!! I ordered my set of warrior power T's last Friday....cant wait to get them!!!

Share |

05-10-2010, 03:51 PM

Great video Joe. Thanks for posting this.

"And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm … And ye shall know that … I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed." Joel 2:25, 27

Share |

05-10-2010, 04:22 PM

Very well-done! A comprehensive introduction to the T's, which I'm looking forward to getting once I hit some of my personal Atlas pushup goals (no sense in making things harder when they are already hard!).

Share |

Legacy Member

05-10-2010, 04:55 PM

Strength and Honor? YEAH BABY!

That was GREAT. Excellent, Excellent Teaching Tool you put together Joe. That sums up almost everything I learned about the Tee's from the first several months of use. The fall to the side was also something I discovered on my own. I also like the use of cememt or cinder blocks. That would actually be a good surface to grip the tee's on and you could leave them outside 24/7.

Greg

Share |

05-10-2010, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJustice View Post
And BTW, if you think Tiger Stretch Push-Ups are impressive, our buddy Mason Black can do handstand push-ups on the T's!!! Talk about off the charts strength! You'd have to be half crazy just to try that!

-Joe

Ha, thanks for the shout out Joe. I have to tahnk Pastor Tim for the idea. I'm working on doing 10 at a time.
I start to lose balance by the time I get to 5. I can push through it if I want, but don't want to risk falling.

I must say, that is a grat video Joe! You're one of the reasons I stay with it. I want to be able to do PWT's in my sleep. Between you and John, i am on my way.

Thanks for all the info you share!

Share |

Legacy Member

05-10-2010, 06:21 PM

Hey guys, I'm glad you've enjoyed the video! Let me know what your experience with the Ts is. I think this video will give you nebies a little help, even though all of the information is covered in the booklet that comes with them. I know watching a video can be helpful.

Greg, cinder blocks are standard equipment in the International Certified He-Man Training Facility. Every facility has loads of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Black View Post
I must say, that is a grat video Joe!
Why must you say it's a great video??? I think you should say you're glad to say it's a great video! Even thrilled!! I mean come on... must you? Must you REALLY??

Hey brother, you're gonna have to get a video up of doing handstand push-ups on the Ts! Last time you mentioned them you could only get 2, so you're really moving along! Awesome!

-Joe

Share |

Tags
certified he-man, joe justice, video