Share |
What are the guidelines that make up the food lists?

06-16-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
I love the food lists in the Miracle Seven. They really simplify things and make them easy to follow. I am looking for a bit more extensive lists? What are the guidelines that make up these lists?
Become a fan and comment on the Facebook page or post your reply here, where it will be linked as a comment.

Share |

Legacy Member

06-16-2010, 07:36 AM

Hopefully John will weigh in on this, but I think it's basically more fiberous, nutritionally dense foods on the first list and more calorie dense, nutritionally empty foods on the last list. I know the 5th list has all the cakes and pastries and what not.

But the list are a bit more complex than just that. I don't have the book in front of me, but if I recall cold water fish is on the first list but lean beef is on the third or fourth. Both are low carb, hi-protein foods, but the cold water fish is almost pure protein while beef has lots of saturated fat. Fish also has Omega-3 fats, which are heart healthy.

So the lists aren't as simple as just low-carb vs. high-carb or low-fat vs. high-fat.

-Joe

Share |

Tags
facebook