Share |
VIDEO: Exercising in the great outdoors!

01-05-2009, 07:41 PM

Joe,

That was inspiring and most of all looked like you were having fun and that was great to watch, keep em comin.

Sorry guys it was 60 here in Phoenix and I was cold today, I know I am a big baby!! I am sure you all feel so sorry for me. HAHA!!

Later
Monty

Share |

Author

01-05-2009, 07:49 PM

WoW! Fantastic JOE! Right down to the Atlas Tree Stump Push-Ups and the incredible endorsement! Seriously Joe. Fantastic, fun, and inspiring. It's great to see how easy this is looking for you my friend. You are really in awesome shape and it SHOWS! Thanks for the Inspiration.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

01-06-2009, 05:34 AM

Joe,

I shake my head. I thought I was the only one who couldn't sit still. I bet you drive your wife crazy as much as I drive mine.

Inspiring video. You are definitely taking Transformetrics to a different level.

Share |

01-06-2009, 08:40 AM

My outdoor workouts are tame by comparison; stay injury free with those high risk monkey moves

Share |

Legacy Member

01-06-2009, 07:39 PM

Joe, that was GREAT!!!!
Ross better watch out.

Your camera guy did a great job as well, I particularly liked how he moved the camera around you as you were doing an exercise at one point. Loved the DVR's thrown in as well. It looked like a lot of fun and is very motivational.

Share |

Legacy Member

01-06-2009, 11:00 PM

Hey guys, thanks again! I'm glad my video was inspiring and fun. Like I said before, fun is the key. Sure you have those grueling workouts where it's all sweat and tears, but you gotta balance that with a few laughs

John, consider the endorsement a little payback. Everything I can do now is thanks to you and all of the help I've gotten from all the great people here on this forum! I'm still playing catch-up with a lot of you guys, but soon enough, you can all eat my dust!

Next I'm gonna have to create some monkey training videos. Although, my wife would probably say I'm more like a big ape than a cute little monkey And after I get some ropes put in, I think I'll go the Tarzan route, cuz that sounds a lot cooler.

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

01-07-2009, 07:04 AM

On the old forum we had several threads about the benefits of outdoor training.

People all over the world subscribe to their way and theories about it.There are scools in China that hold the acclimation theory.As the weather gets colder you still practise outside and your body builds the natural immunities for Winter and such.I have seen pictures of this with circles in the snow from Bagua practitioners.

In the Northern climes(my wife is Finnish and Swedish)people go outdoors for exercise alot.The fresh air,sunshine make for a healthy body and attitude.

Anywho,great video,great post and as gruntbrain says we outside trainers and trainees must unite!

peace,
jason

Share |

Tags
joe justice, video