Share |
John, do you believe in the bible....

03-12-2019, 07:27 AM

Hey John, do you believe in the bible as written literaly, as written per event...or do you believe its middle eastern allegorical stories to teach lessons? Im just curiois has your christan views of the script changed with variois new ecidence of different world events...Do yoh still remain a christain but have a new interpertation of faith? If that makes sense. Heres somethings I wonderd...and I could be ignorant to the understandings and these are not meant to undermine, insinuate or challenge.

If we are all children of God how could Jesus be the only son of God would we not all be sons and daughters how could there be jist one repersenitive when we all fit mould

Why would God choose a select group of chosen people to be his when he created all of us

And what do you think of people in the bible killing in the name of God sayings its Gods will...

And do you believe in Moses as written...as theres like 4 differnt versions...and they all seem plausible

I was listening awhile ago to ressuerection by neville goddard and it was intresting on the allegorical application of the bible.

I do believe in having a third eye...I do believe in having a discerning spirit and how head knowledge can conflict with things...but then I wonder is that a way to keep people from asking questions and just blindly believe

Also do you think the bible has been tainted and were missing key information I dont trust anything handled by the hands of man.

Once again I was taking a walk and me a my friend would have long theological conversations..as he went from zen philosophy and variois tao te ching and alan watts schools of thought to more so sole bible believer now I mean I understand it...the probelm is I understand it too well...and can see inconsistencies in some of it..me personally I relate to the message of it and the enlightenment components and sage wisdom...but some of it seems out of synch with the message. Ie the killings and rapes in Gods name..and the favortism..

Like I said please dont view this as a post of dissention or challenge..I was just curios your views and thoughts or whomever else wanted to chime in...without taking anything personal or offensive..as I respect all beliefs and schools of thought.

Share |

03-12-2019, 09:23 AM

I think the Gospel of Thomas should have been included in the bible, but the council of Nicea disagreed.

Share |

Author

03-12-2019, 10:16 AM

Hello THE SUPERBEAST,

You have seen first hand that my Physical Culture methods are based in TRUTH and do not acquiesce or comply with the teachers of 'No Pain--No Gain' and other forms of programmed insanity.

The Foundation of my method is 'ALL GAIN--NO PAIN'!!!

Like wise...I have been a great admirer of Neville Goddard, Robert A Russel, H Emile Cady and others that are teachers of TRUTH.

I have an earned doctorate in theology...I know all the lies and dogma taught by those brainwashing institutions. I am extremely well versed in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic. I can and have gone toe to toe with many of the brain washed prognosticators of gloom, doom, disaster, and destruction... by that I mean the Wile e Coyote scum of Christendom that are liars and slave traders.

I am not interested in perpetuating anyone's lies and dogma.

Example; The Men that attend our Wednesday nights have been awed to have the TRUTH revealed to them.

Bottom line: I don't take anything you have written as dissension or a challenge. I am stepping up and having a new Youtube channel teaching Biblical Truth and teaching how to become "Unslaved".

As far as me respecting everyone else's viewpoint the truth is that I DO NOT. I am more than happy to go toe to toe with any of the pulpit pounding prognosticators of doom and gloom that are out to enslave people with their own brand of religious dogma based in lies...trust me on this, there are many, many of them out there and don't kid yourself....Just as there are those that have listened and checked out everything I have said about physical culture only to discover that it is correct...the same will be true theologically...I don't have to tell anyone they are going to hell if they don't do what I tell them to do...and the first clue for everyone relating to the liars that are wolves in sheeps clothing is when they use fear based theology to enslave the masses.

---John Peterson

P.S. If Neville Goddard were alive today (I mean in this dimension) I am certain that we would be close friends...i've already learned a great amount from him and having been a dancer...i have no doubt that he would have embraced our style of ALL GAIN--NO PAIN Physical Culture.

---John Peterson

Share |

03-12-2019, 11:04 AM

A very interesting post. I look forward to the YouTube channel that you are going to make. Great questions Superbeast.

Share |

03-12-2019, 12:32 PM

I believe that Jesus never intended to start a new religion.

If you do an internet search you will find that there are tens of thousands of different Christian denominations.

Jesus avoided conflict between them and their different interpretations by having people go directly to God and avoid intermediaries. His plan was to put people directly in contact with God through private prayer.

Mathew 6:5-6

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Share |

03-12-2019, 04:39 PM

Hello John and Gordon...Those are my feelings as well..
The need to set the record straight..and yes that the probelm with religion is the way some manipulate it for corrupt and diabolical means...I believe your youtube channel will be of great intrest, I anticipate the day....like you said many are blind and unkowing and sonetimes people dont know they dont know.

I defiantly relate the truth of the physical culture world to the uncovering truth of theology. The ability to get to the true source of things and there inner workings..these kinda things require investigation, fact gathering and correlation, actual first hand accounts and faith in action.

Gordon I absolutely agree Jesus did not set out to create areligion...He was delievering and teaching a simple truth and way to the light..but unfortuantly when evil sees a way to corrupt it and utlize it for power and control..and when there being uncovered...lights are usually extingished and villified.

Thats been rampant throught history anytime the people are being led to the light of awakeness and freedom..the underground opposition assainates, crucifies, slanders, that voice...I understand it very well..for they would lose power and stranglehold on people and could not continue thier twisted agendas..its defiantly a bigger pitcure than what we see..but one can speculate what the plan is...and Ibelieve its been in process since ancient times..and continually perpetrated.

John I understand the value of going toe to toe as you made it make sense..but some people are so ignorant and brainwashed..I just dont have the energy to combat it..and let people think or believe what they want to their own peril.

To truly understand these things you have to be in a receptive and discerning mindset or it will elude you every time..your youtube channel is something whose time has come

Share |

03-12-2019, 07:13 PM

Since the beginning of histrory religion has been used in an attempt to control people and in many cases to enslave them. During Jesus' time the Roman Empire was in control of the Jews and actually bought their religious leaders off. Some of the reconstructions of the residences that the Jewish religious leaders were put up in are absolutly palatial and there were many other special benefits as well.

The Jewish masses were controlled through a very rigid system of sins and harsh rules. Jesus destroyed this system by abolishing all sins and taking away the the powers of men to control what really are the powers of God that were meant to be bestowed on every individual. Jesus realized that where men claimed to control these powers that they tended to do it for their own personal gain and earthly benefit at the espense of those who believed it.

Since Jesus time, many have twisted Jesus' teachings by recreating the controls that he was intitially fighting and in many cases committed acts that were directly opposed to what Jesus taught. Unfortunately some of the worst human atrocities have been commited in the name of Jesus. I really think that this is now changing.

Last edited by Andy62; 03-12-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Share |

03-12-2019, 10:08 PM

Gordon, your post ties in with what I stated about the gospel of Thomas. It references the power and connection within all of us. That message threatened the power structure of the early church. I'm curious about Johns perspective on it. I believe it might even predate the canonical gospels.

Share |

03-12-2019, 11:49 PM

John, I'm interested to see your Youtube channel. When is it happening?

Share |

Send a message via AIM to sixmillionman Send a message via MSN to sixmillionman

03-13-2019, 07:45 AM

i agree with andy,real christianity is not a religion its a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.Jesus said there will many false people coming in my Name.we are all brocken people thats why He came.

Share |