Share |
Isometric Power Flexes build mental toughness

12-06-2011, 02:40 PM

When you practice Isometric Power Flexes you are literally training your will to control every part of you-your total humnan consciousness. They will develop usuable strength and the mental toughness that you need in today's challenging world..

Once you have mastered this technique you will develop the ability to direct your thoughts or conscious energy to whatever challenge is at hand whether it be physical,mental, emotional ,or spiritual.

Share |

Banned

12-06-2011, 03:35 PM

Isometric Powerflexing is the first cousin to DVR and VRT, I agree with you Gordon Isometric Powerflexing is a major advantage and builds the power of the mind, will and body. The secret of the ancients from all nations was Visualized Resistance, and Charles Atlas rediscovered the method of of the ancients, or wrote about what he had learned.

We live in a changing world and this skill prepares you for the worst and makes you mentally and physically ready for all.

Share |

12-09-2011, 12:33 PM

Hi tough guys! :-)

Isometrics in general interest me a lot!
Haven't doubts about mental toughness through isoflexing.
CIC's does the same, doesen't they?

Old-time strongman Greenstein maintained great strength even if
he was 70.
Can the common man of today build and maintain a great deal of strength through Isometrics
in his advanced age too?

And what's with mental toughness, will power and tenacity attained by PushUps (Calisthenics)?

I'm searching for a life-long strength training (physical+mental) for radiant health...

Best regards!

Share |

12-09-2011, 03:09 PM

The Mighty Atom was still performing into his 80s. He was not a weightlifter and by specializing in feats of bending and breaking he trained for isometric strength. In the last years of his life he developed cancer,but was able to keep performing because of his mental toughness.

Isometric Power Flexing is a form of physiological exercise the same a CICs are. They develop strength from the inside out from the source of all personal strength in the center of the mind using the yogic principle of "inner concentration." It is a type of strength that can be maintained late into life without the injury possibilities of other forms of resistance exercise.

The best definition that I have heard of "Mental Toughness" was in a book that was written in the 1950s by the then world pole vault record holder Reverend Bob Richards titled "The Heart Of A Champion". He defined it as. "The will to win no matter what the odds". You will find this quality of pupose and concentration, not just in athletes,but in people in all walks and situations of life who have developed this extreme intensity of psychological focus and strength.

Winston Churchill suffered heart attacks and strokes,but refused the advice of his doctors to rest and continued to drive hmself mercessly to fulfill his destiny and made it into his 90s.

I am 73 and I have found that as we age, particulalrly over 70, that this type of exercise will not drain you of energy and require the extended amounts of recovery time that exercises requiring movement will.

Last edited by Andy62; 12-09-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Share |

Banned

12-09-2011, 03:23 PM

Andy I really like the Isometric Power Flexes for healing injuries.I sprained my left knee on my job and have been using Power Flex Pulses in the evening.These really get the blood flowing.

Share |

12-10-2011, 11:20 AM

" Strength is also mental toughness.The ability to never quit. Strength is the ability to stay calm and cool and under control in tense situations, when under heavy stress for long periods of time. Strength is having the mental toughness to never lose your self control."

Steve Justa

Share |