Share |
Doc Moore Says Nutrition is 90% not 85%

Author

08-30-2019, 06:23 PM

Hey Everyone,

I've told you about Doc Moore many times on our forum and earlier today he sent me an e-mail saying that nutrition is 90% and not 85% of the success equation in sculpting one's body.

Doc is also an aficionado of not eating as in I.F. (Intermittent Fasting).

So who is right? Well, let me answer it this way. Doc has a thing about having perfectly sculpted abs 24/7 and for that purpose, Doc is 100% spot on. In fact, to have abs like his it's more like 95% of the equation when you add his Intermittent Fasting schedule (Absence of Calories) to the equation. Or to put it another way, YOU could perform ab exercises till frogs grow feathers and not have abs like his if you weren't doing the Nutrition and Intermittent Fasting the way Doc does.

More than anything, abs are the result of nutrition and eliminating the amount of fat covering your abs.

So to have tight abs and elevated "T" naturally the way Doc does, it requires a combination of nutrition and IF that comprises 90% to 95% of the equation.

If however, your goal is to spike "T" as in "Testosterone" while maintaining or building high-level muscle mass then nutrition is 85% and exercise as in ISO'S and Transformetrics (TM) Iso-Dynamic Tension Exercises.

You'll see the Cover of "Living Strength Power Secrets From The Fountain of Youth-The Nutritional Edge" on Next Tuesday, September 3, 2019, and you'll see that I live and walk the talk that I talk. The shot was taken on this last Thursday less than 2 months from having completed my 67th year and note that I have never been a weightlifter but have accomplished everything I have doing EXACTLY what I teach and that is Power Belt Isometrics and TRANSFORMETRICS that I created off of Charles Atlas's original Dynamic Tension exercises that I modified to include more difficult variations with a weight vest and additional angles. Again, I modified the exercises by adding a weight vest so that I could cut back on my exercise volume to 100 Reps each on the Dynamic Exercises. For example, 5 X 15 to 21 Reps on Atlas I Push-Ups with a 52-pound Weight Vest. On my Heavy Day (Once a week I do a total of 5 X 8 to 12 reps with a 77.7-pound weight vest going Full Range on the Atlas I's exactly like you will see on the video clip.) I do this to stimulate "T" & HGH production just 1 day each week. I also do between 12 and 15 to 20 Minutes of Power Belt Isometrics each day 6 days each week. On my heavy, weight vest day (77.7 pounds) I do just 12 minutes of Iso's that day. Trust me, 100 Atlas I's with 77.7 pounds is TOUGH after doing 12-Minutes of Power belt Isometrics.

Finally, when I go back to getting ultra ripped it will be hard to maintain the level of strength that I now enjoy at a lighter body weight.

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 08-31-2019 at 07:34 AM.

Share |

Legacy Member

09-04-2019, 04:38 AM

Great post John

Have you got the picture you mentioned? Looking forward to see how you're looking these days!

- Kenpopaul

Share |

Author

09-04-2019, 02:54 PM

hello kenpopaul,

The designers are finishing the cover. Believe me, I am as anxious as YOU are.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

09-06-2019, 03:10 AM

It was worth the wait - looks amazing

Share |