Share |
Living Strength

02-02-2013, 03:26 PM

Any news on when the new book will be available?
Chomping at the bit!

Share |

Author

02-02-2013, 05:34 PM

Hello powerlftr71,

Course #1-in The Living Strength Training System, "Ultimate Push-Ups for The Awesome Physique" goes on sale February 15th.

I have received fantastic feedback from all that have read parts of it.

I will also be releasing a few other Living Strength Courses in rapid succession.

---John Peterson

Share |

02-02-2013, 09:49 PM

Sounds great John. . Your other books have been a blessing to me and my family.I know it is going to be better and I can't wait to see it.

Your friend,

Aaron

Share |

02-15-2013, 06:31 PM

Is the new book still on track for release today? Can't wait!

Share |

Legacy Member

02-16-2013, 09:44 AM

Hold tight a little longer. The final proof is not yet ready that I know. John can correct me on this if I am wrong, but I would guestimate a release in March. I have seen the proofs and they are fantastic. John's graphic artist Greg Rohm is good; very good and Dr. Success is already singing the praises of the program itself.

Greg

Share |

02-16-2013, 12:27 PM

The reward for patience is that once you have the thing you've been waiting for, you end up savoring it even more. This thread reminds me of the best-tasting drink I ever had.

It was a Coca Cola, drunk from a plastic bag along the side of a dirt road in Honduras in 2002. I had been on an all-day mountain biking excursion with my soon-to-be brother-in-law. The guide failed to bring spare tubes - only a problem if you have a blowout, which my brother-in-law and I both had - up in the mountains and many miles from town. Ninety-plus degrees... sun beating down from almost directly overhead... Oh, and the guide had brought enough water for maybe a liter each.

After pushing our bikes along dirt mountain roads for over three hours, parched and exhausted, we finally came to a TINY village with a pulperia (a little roadside walk-up stand where you can buy drinks, fruit, platano chips, basic food items, etc.). That's where I pulled out a sweaty, crumpled 20-Lempira bill from my pocket and bought that Coca Cola. For hours I had been dreaming about a drink - of anything. I could hardly stand the wait as I watched the girl slowly pour the brown stuff from the glass bottle into the plastic bag and hand it to me with a straw. The first sip touched my totally parched palate. It was like nectar from heaven!

Last edited by CubaLibre; 02-16-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Share |

02-16-2013, 12:34 PM

The girl let us borrow their phone, and about a half-hour later we and our bikes were bouncing along in the back of a friend's Toyota pickup, on our way back to Tegucigalpa (and warm showers and very long naps).....

Share |

Author

02-16-2013, 01:34 PM

Hey Friends,

Living Strength Course# 1) "Ultimate Push-Ups For the Awesome Physique" is first out of the gate.

Quick on it's heals is "Living Strength Ultimate Ab Sculpting System".

It is followed by "Living Strength Super Nutrition for Lifelong Health, Strength and Virile Power."

In all there will be at least 16 Living Strength Training Courses. This brings up a point. There will be at least three and possibly four nutrition books in The Living Strength Training System.

Book One as mentioned above is devoted to building Lifelong Strength and Virile power.

Book Two is "Living Strength Super Nutrition for Maximum Fat Loss"

Book Three is "Living Strength Vegetarian Powered Health & Fitness" featuring both vegan and non-vegan, vegetarian nutrition.

Book Four (if we do book four) is "Living Strength Raw Vegan Power"

The reason for the 4 nutrition books is that there is more than one nutritional approach to attaining lifelong strength and fitness regardless of what anyone tries to tell you. Some people will not become vegans or vegetarians no matter what the evidence supports. Some, like myself , will be 90% plus vegetarian (I have fish oils every day as well as bee pollen and I also have bison steak tartar on very rare occasions-pun intended) and free of dogma that makes being a vegetarian a religion.. Bottomline: as relates to nutrition there are many different approaches and just because one chooses one approach over another does not automatically mean they will be super strong, fit, or even healthy. There is a right way and a wrong way with every approach. The wrong way with any approach is one that has a person so locked in and uptight that they can't enjoy life. I'll go on record stating that If one turns nutrition into a religion they will end up alienating other people and isolating themselves. Not good.

---John Peterson

Share |

02-16-2013, 01:44 PM

Gracias, John for all the effort that is going into these resources. I'm sure that for many, like me, who are not involved in the publishing business, it's impossible to appreciate all that goes into publishing a book - let alone a series!

Share |