Share |
Flu Vaccine Injuries... $4.2 Billion So Far

Author

03-06-2020, 06:33 PM

Hello Everyone,

What is the scoop on Flu vaccines? Seriously, Wouldn't you like to know the truth to that question in simple, easy to understand terms without feeling as though someone is trying to force their beliefs on you?

Here is a video clip that gives a good answer to that question in just 1 minute and 38 seconds.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...are-the-facts/

A point of interest that I had not been aware of is that more than $4.2 Billion has been paid in compensation for injuries at this time.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

03-08-2020, 06:57 AM

Nice article John. The whole vaccine industry is absurd. Have you heard the story, Dr. Mary's Monkey, by Edward Haslam? You've lived it partially I know; the story is incredible. Anyone who believes in vaccines should look it up on Youtube. Ya can't make this stuff up! The whole premise of vaccines as they have been and are derived today is absurd and nonsensical. Out of all the things that Govt. screws up, we're supposed to believe they got that right? Well, they haven't! I assure you, lol!!!

Share |

Legacy Member

03-11-2020, 08:09 AM

John, Also, those damages have been awarded in spite of the $250,000 cap on damages. Imagine if Big Pharma was actually held accountable for all the damage and injury vaccines have caused over the years. People should ask themselves why was the Vaccination Injury Board created in 1986? It lets Big Pharma COMPLETELY off the hook for liability with their vaccines. Vaccines are BIG BUSINESS!!!! And they are becoming increasingly more compulsory as time goes by. AND, they are NOT subject to scientific scrutiny, double-blind studies, etc. Now, they will be pushing for a vaccines to combat the "Coiona virus". They were just given another 8 billion dollars by the Federal Govt. People have to wake up. Hopefully I am able to post this; I've had trouble posting and fully participating in the forum for a few years now.

Share |