Share |
why the campaign of negativity

05-18-2011, 11:47 PM

im confused, today when i loggen onto the forum form a different computer there was a link to another forum that was apparently chatting about our forum. I strolled on over and the link brought me to thread after thread that openly bashed this forum and used some of the guys real names.That thread led me to yet another forum with much the same negative energy directed toward this forum. I know over the years theres been some pranksters stirring the pot a bit patriculary with Joe but this seemed a little obbsessive. i was wondering if anyone knew what had causesd this campaign of mis information, i mean besides the whole body weight versus weight training?

Share |

05-19-2011, 12:43 AM

Armor, Those guys have been doing that for years. They are just a bunch of sick losers and none of us can understand why they don't find something fun and positive to do in their own lives. I guess with their intelligence and personalities it is understandable though. While you hate to see people doing that to themselves: the good news is that they have sent a number of people our way and some have remained positive contributors to this forum. Gordon

Last edited by Andy62; 05-19-2011 at 01:23 AM.

Share |

Legacy Member

05-19-2011, 04:32 AM

Hi Tony,

As Gordon said, this has been going on for years. There is nothing pranksterish about that handful of gentlemen, it is obsessive/compulsive behavior driven by jealousy, bitterness, and anger. Some feel slighted because John did not recognize their "expertise." Others hate John because of his stand on Christianity. Still others hate John because of his stand on weight training and because he is a life long Charles Atlas fan. Some of them hate John because he is what they think they should be. Others jumped ship from here because they were afraid of being trashed and talked about on the internet like they do with me and others who are perceived as supporting John.

Like lemmings rushing to the sea, they cannot stay away from this place. I banned three of their aliases yesterday who were trying to get back on this board. Speaking of which, they even have a plethora of aliases they use to talk to each other on their forums to make it seem their numbers are greater. It is only about a half dozen guys with a few casual hangers on.

My take on it has always been that the internet is a wide and wonderful world. If you don't like this forum or what we stand for, don't waste your time coming here and don't obsess over what we do. I am not an HIT/Ellington Darden fan for example, but you don't see me creating an anti-HIT forum where I trash, belittle, and make perverse images of him. That is aberrant behavior that shows an extremely compulsion attachment towards the object of derision.

You can also get a glimpse into their negative psychology by the avatars they choose. Here you see real people. They hide behind twisted images of torment, sloth, gluttony, perversion, and fictitious characters.

Regardless, originally I was going to delete this thread because I don't see any reason to give these gentlemen any recognition. But, as you found out, they have symbiotically and parasitically linked their forums to ours and like yourself, people are curious about their antics. It is like the morbid fascination of looking at a severely infected wound. An overwhelming sense of disgust and pity keeps you from looking away.

Greg

Last edited by Greg Newton; 05-19-2011 at 04:39 AM.

Share |

Legacy Member

05-19-2011, 05:20 AM

Hey Greg, don't make it sound too dramatic! There aren't really that many guys, they're just a bunch of personalities.

armorplated, believe it or not, at most you're you're looking at 10 guys and I'm being generous. I'm guessing it's more like 5. I think at their absolute peak, they had 10 guys. That was when they got a few folks who we thought were friends to jump ship. They do this bizarre virtual gang pile thing, e-mailing and messing people with dozens of different names and e-mail addresses.

This is what they do. This is all they do. All day. All night. They create user account on forums all over the internet and post about this site. They must spend HOURS at it. It's amazing.

It sounds like now they've gone on to make multiple forums now too. I remember there use to be only one, then two and then I thought they stopped. I suppose they couldn't stop for long, it's the weirdest thing. A psychology undergrad could write a dissertation on any one these guys.

-Joe

Share |

Author

05-19-2011, 08:59 AM

Hey Tony,

Thank You. What you have posted has been turned over to my attorneys. Just as in the road runner cartoons these wile e coyotes are...well I'll say nothing more for now.

But once again thank you. It is only making my point and case.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

05-19-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Hey Greg, don't make it sound too dramatic!
You mean comparing them to a pus filled wound? My apologies to bacteria.

Greg

Share |

05-19-2011, 11:30 AM

There are about 5 or 6 instigators and a bunch of followers. They are the weakest and most pathetic of people. There lives have not worked out so they rant on the internet-at least it makes them feel recognized like the "bad child." Anybody who is healthy will screen them out.

Share |

05-19-2011, 03:46 PM

thanks guys now i understand.

Share |

05-20-2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Newton View Post
You mean comparing them to a pus filled wound? My apologies to bacteria.

Greg
Now that is FUNNY! I will have to remember that one.

I have read about all of you having to deal with these people over the years and it is a sad state when they can't get the message. One would think that they could do something with all that energy and effort to build instead of tear down.

Scott

Share |