Share |
Who's got the G.U.T.S?!

Legacy Member

09-29-2009, 09:35 AM

I do! John let me get a sneak peak at it yesterday

Coming very soon is John newest book called G.U.T.S. (General Universal Training System). It's a 24 minute circuit consisting of 4 simple exercises that takes 24 minutes to complete. That's right, 4 piddly exercises in 24 little minutes. Piece of cake! Easy-peezy.

DREAM ON!!!

The way the course is laid out, you do each exercise for a given period of time with the goal of reaching a certain number of repetitions. No rest, no breaks. Anyone who can actually complete this circuit and reach the goal reps has got to be in some kind of incredible shape! Don't let it's simplicity fool you.

As a matter of fact, I think the simplicity is the key to what makes it such an incredible system. Imagine an entire, total body workout system that can be done in 24 minutes and only needs a few chairs for "equipment". Just think about it. You can do this system daily as a base and then add any additional exercises you want to bring up specific body parts or to improve performance for specific sports needs. This is an end-all, be-all for foundational fitness, giving you plenty of time to build onto it anything you'd like!

The nutrition section is complete and to the point and John even channels some of early Physical Culture giants with a few words on posture and attitude. All in all, it's a really great course. It would be totally impossible for someone to follow this routine and NOT get into shape, even if this 24 minutes is all they did each and every day.

I'm going to be adopting GUTS as my new daily routine with some added gymnastics, pull-ups and rope climbing. Wait till you guys get your hands on it, you're going to love it!

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

09-29-2009, 09:54 AM

I love it. I am looking foreward to when G.U.T.S comes out, I have been really pressed for time lately, and that sounds like the perfect solution for me, As usual the typical question any idea when the book will be coming out? put me down for a copy and what will the price be? As usual it will be another classic by John, Im fired up.

Share |

Legacy Member

09-29-2009, 09:56 AM

Should be out by the end of the week.

-Joe

Share |

09-29-2009, 10:05 AM

Performing a medley of cals nonstop for several minutes is my fav form of training for the perceived health of it

Share |

09-29-2009, 10:59 AM

G.U.T.S. is a program whose time has come. A streamlined, portable, high intensity workout that can be used as a stand alone progam or added too or subtacted from.

Share |

09-29-2009, 11:26 AM

I've been really focusing on the trinity to build my foundation. How would you guys say GUTS compares? Would it be worth switching, combining, or starting after I reach my trinity goals?

Share |

10-07-2009, 09:31 AM

I have to get my hands on this book!!! I'm in Ireland and when I went to buy it wouldn't give me a quote for shipping to Ireland. Help!

Share |

10-07-2009, 11:11 AM

Dear The Saint,
I handle fullfilment of Bronze Bow items. Please try and place your order again. If you are still having difficulty please sent us an email to info@bronzebowpublishing.com or feel free to call us at 1-866-724-8200. We will help you place your order. Thank you.
Best regards,
Susan
Bronze Bow Publishing

Share |

10-07-2009, 11:37 AM

Please let us know when the new book is in stock and ready to ship.

Share |

Legacy Member

10-07-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Al View Post
Please let us know when the new book is in stock and ready to ship.
Uhhhh, Al. Where you been?

http://www.transformetrics.com/produ...raining-system

-Joe

Share |