Share |
Between Nutrition & Exercise, Nutrition is King

Author

10-30-2013, 12:43 PM

Hey Men,

I have been asked which is most important nutrition or exercise?

Some argue one way with what appears to be sound logic and others argue the exact opposite with what appears to be sound and reasonable logic. So which is it?

In my opinion, both are critically important with a slight edge given to corrective nutrition.

Why? Because without corrective nutrition one will always be limited in the amount of exercise that one can do and the results one can achieve. This is because without corrective. high recovery nutrition one's connective tissues and muscles do not recover quickly from high intensity strength training.

Let me give you an example, I knew a man that was a very high ranking martial artist years ago that was in an accident and broke his wrist. His wrist flat out would not heal. His doctor could not understand why he was not healing. Not only that but he was also becoming arthritic in his shoulders, hips, and knees. It turned out that he lived on Coca Cola and the phosphoric acid in the Coke was literally destroying his connective tissues and inhibiting his body's ability to self heal. Coke was destroying his body.

My bottom line is that both nutrition and exercise go hand to deliver best possible results but corrective, high recovery nutrition makes exercise much more result producing and energizing.

Those that are wanting to jump start healing should go here: http://www.hacres.com/testimonies

---John Peterson

Share |