Share |
Eliminate BPA to Lower Estrogen

Author

01-30-2020, 03:26 PM

Hello My Friends,

Testosterone levels for American Men have been plummeting for decades. Studies have shown the average man's testosterone in today's society is nearly 25 percent lower than it was in the 1980s and it was already 25% lower in the 1980s than it was in the 1950s. So figure it out. Here's the big point I am making now. In my Living Strength POWER SECRETS FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH course, I teach you how to reclaim high level "T" naturally without drugs or prescriptions of any kind. But instead, rely on "T" Building Nutrition and Isometrics, (the most INTENSE FORM of High-Intensity Exercise). Realize that without High level "T" (Testosterone), men become infertile, impotent, docile and weak. In fact, men with low level "T" (Testosterone) are 52.4 percent more likely to be obese; 50 percent more likely to develop diabetes; 42.4 percent more likely to have high blood pressure and 40.4 percent more likely to have high cholesterol and those are just the facts. Why is the average man's testosterone so much lower than his ancestors and what can be done about it?

THAT IS WHAT I ANSWER when I release the 'Living Strength Power Secrets Course' the first thing you will notice that I approach the topic of nutrition from the perspective of 'Positive MALE HORMONE Production.' In other words, to be part of the Living Strength Male Hormone Boosting Nutrition Plan it must help to ELEVATE and NEVER deplete testosterone and HGH.

So, if you're going to rag on me because I'm telling you that it's a good idea to eat a RARE Steak from time to time, or to enjoy Oysters on the half shell during the months that have an 'R' (I learned that from Uncle Wally) then don't bother to get it because it's not for you.

Granted, some of you will think I'm being much too stringent due to the fact that I have eliminated all alcohol and especially beer from the Nutrition Plan while you are eradicating estrogen. (I'm not saying never but during the time you are eradicating estrogen IT IS A MUST).

Seriously, look for Power Secrets at the end of March. I'm completing everything and the I's are being dotted and the T's are being crossed.

Now having stated what I have above I want you to immediately act and to start protecting yourself and the most effective way to begin is to get rid of BPA where ever possible.

BPA

BPA is the single biggest culprit and cause of declining levels of testosterone. BPA is Bisphenol-A, a synthetic chemical often found in various plastic containers that leach out as it is heated. When workers were exposed to BPA, it resulted in lower levels of testosterone and androstenedione, a precursor to both testosterone and estrogen.

To help you get a handle on how bad BPA really is I want you to read this link from Dr. Joseph Mercola.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-exposure.aspx

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

01-31-2020, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post

So, if you're going to rag on me because I'm telling you that it's a good idea to eat a RARE Steak from time to time, or to enjoy Oysters on the half shell during the months that have an 'R' (I learned that from Uncle Wally) then don't bother to get it because it's not for you.

LOL, I have no problem with this.. I'm usually a once a week kind of a guy when it comes to a great steak! But Oysters... I make it a habit not to eat something that looks like boogers... :-)

Share |

Legacy Member

01-31-2020, 08:07 AM

I tend to find it funny, ironic and proud when I hear people I trust, admire and respect tell me things my wife "read" and has promoted for years.

Im sure it was during literally TONS of research my wife did after finding out her now deceased sister had breast cancer. But, she read that BPA is harmful. Yet, its in so many things. It really does take a watchful eye to stay away from it. We try our best look for BPA free on water bottles and any other plastic that may hold things were going to eat or drink.

More and more, its becoming obvious that there are no many common things that are either flat out bad for you, or just not good for you, its almost a full-time job to keep it all straight.

It goes without saying, that if we want to live long and healthy lives, we HAVE to try.

Im coming up on my 50th birthday. My father passed away shortly after his. Because of that, the milestone is somewhat concerning to me. However, I remind myself that Im in far better health than my father was at this age. He was more overweight than I am, smoked for years and had colitis. Still, Im determined to become healthier and more energetic so Im able to enjoy time with my girls for years to come.

John Thank you for bringing this kind of information to us.

Im looking forward to the book, and other products that are coming down the pipeline.

Rob (aka blackbelt)

Rob

Share |