Share |
Is the soybean damaging your manhood?

06-10-2009, 04:23 PM

Vegans and vegetarians are two different animals (not plants). Bovine lactations and bird menstruations are just pre-meats.

In my head, I'm trying to decide the vegetable versus fruit part of natural eating. Ogg didn't chew broccoli. I don't have a strong stance on the subject yet.

Joe, you look absolutely gorgeous. Stunning.

Tom

Share |

Legacy Member

06-10-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Joe, you look absolutely gorgeous. Stunning.
I also have a winning personality and am very, very humble.

I took that brown shirt off just for you, Tom... hold on, that didn't come off right...

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

06-10-2009, 04:43 PM

Joe,

I never have really gotten too excited about the, "our bodies were desgined debate". Both sides throw there enzymes and body parts back and forth. Yawn. It is quite obvious we can eat meat and plants or just plants. Our bodies are amazing. I don't think our bodies do well eating too many animal products. Just like I don't think they do well eating too much soy. I think it is quite obvious that over consuming animal products has caused WAY more problems than over consuming soy. But that is probably just the supplemental B-12 talking.

God bless,

Veg

Genesis 1:29

Share |

Banned

06-10-2009, 08:27 PM

yup, there are essential vitamins that our body can't make. we don't necessary have to get them from meat. they can be received from legumes or beans. they say beans and rice are complete food because they give us our essential vitamins. in the science field essential vitamins are nutrients we need that we can't make in our bodies. we have to absorb it somehow by way or eating other life form or drinking teas that have them.

nowadays we have easy access to nutrients in the form of supplements so people don't have to eat meat if they don't want to but I gotta say, they sure taste good if cook properly by an expert chief.

we must not waste our lovely taste buds that god gave us. Just eat whatever is tasty in moderation. research has found out that even if you eat healthy, your body don't absorb well if it's food you dislike. so you can still be unhealthy due to lack of absorption of healthy food if you really dislike it. your body digest and absorb nutrients better if your drool over it and want it. the psychology of the mind can affect how well you digest and absorb nutrients.

Share |

Banned

06-10-2009, 09:24 PM

From my understanding Vitamin B12 can be found in Tempeh, miso and sea vegetables, also Spirulina is a pure Vegan source of B12, there are people who have been Vegan for over 20years and have not been deficient in B12. Yet why do people who eat meat still get B12 deficiencies, there seems to be more to it then wether you eat meat or not.

Share |

Banned

06-11-2009, 02:16 AM

yea, people still get B vitamins or other vitamins deficiency because they lack other vitamins and minerals that are needed for the body to use those vitamins or to make them. some nutrients in our body can still be lacking if we don't have the right vitamin/minerals combination for them. that's why it's highly recommended to use natural supplements than isolated drug supplement version of vitamins because they are food. isolated vitamins like just vitamin C or vitamin D pill only don't work so well. they need the right combination of nutrients to work in our system. I'm no expert nutritionist but I do know that if our body lacks vitamin D. it makes some sort of mineral or vitamin deficiency that weakens our immune system and bone strength density. it's one of those vitamins that is necessary to process other vitamins. our bodies don't rely on just one vitamin, we need the right combination of them.

vegan with food b12 may have them added into the food they eat (fortified food they call it) or take supplements. somehow they got it indirectly knowingly or not otherwise health problem arise.

that's why i dislike the western science research method. they focus so much on isolating each vitamin. they like to do that instead of looking at the whole body's function needing all the nutrients not just one particular vitamin which is probably for propaganda marketing purpose.

here's a food guide people might be interested in. might be useful to some people. there should be a link on this article discussing food pyramid. http://www.naturalnews.com/019396_fo...ds_health.html

Share |

Legacy Member

06-11-2009, 06:22 AM

Vitamin d is a steroid hormone precourser so if one is deficient in vitamin d, a LOT of functions in the body don't perform correctly.
Jim

Share |