Share |
John, Is Charles Bronson The Prisoner Built...

Author

09-06-2009, 10:42 AM

Hey Friends,

A man e-mailed asking if me if Charles Bronson the prisoner is built along the same lines that I am. The answer is No. Although our methods are very much alike, and although we are exactly the same age (56) and height (5' 10 &1/2") we have very different body types and bone structure. Bronson weighs in at 230 pounds and I weigh exactly 177 pounds. On page 3 of Solitary Fitness he states that he can perform 132 push-ups in 60 seconds. Although I have been in great shape all of my life there is no way that I could have done that many push-ups in 60 seconds. It would have taken me close to 2-minutes to do that many full range.

Here is an article about Mr Bronson: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...oviegoers.html

---John Peterson

Share |

09-06-2009, 12:19 PM

Scroll down for a great back shot and proof that pushups work:

http://www.freebronson.co.uk/

Share |

Banned

09-06-2009, 12:38 PM

John is much to kind, and I am blunt. Charles Bronson the Author and Convict is not built like John, John is very close to the Classical Apollo look that women like, the warrior and fit look; and Charles Bronson in Solitary Fitness can be described as a "Overweight, Chunky Bouncer type" or a thickly built fatish thug type. In a dark alley at night you'd immediatly know he was the thug, and he can hurt you.

In Solitary Fitness he appears overweight but like a overweight weightlifter type, bald headed with a long bushy beard that needs triming and he needs to lose weight, my guess is 50/60 pounds. He is strong, the system will work but the man has been living on Prison food for decades. The guy on the cover of his new book is the Actor from the movie, not Bronson.

My guess is most people would want to look like John, not Bronson. Bronson could beat you up and he is strong.

Share |

09-06-2009, 01:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paa9knyJKrs

Share |

09-06-2009, 01:25 PM

Great Ceasar's Ghost! His shoulders are like cannonballs!

Superman, Superman, wish I could fly like superman
Superman, Superman, I want to be like superman

Share |

Banned

09-06-2009, 01:52 PM

Here is a recent picture of the real Charles Bronson Author & Connvict, dated 2006 http://www.freebronson.co.uk/galleries/show.php?1|00|0

Looks like I owe him an apology, he lost a lot of weight since his pictures in 2003 for Solitary Fitness. He might have followed his own advice from his book, he looks much more cut here and defined, and his waist is much smaller now, I'd guess he did lose 40lbs or 50lbs already.

Sorry Charlie I saw your old pictures in your book. Good work at weight loss. Mike

Share |

09-06-2009, 02:30 PM

Another great example of the type of strengh and development that you can get using Transformetrics type exercsies.

Share |

Banned

09-06-2009, 06:09 PM

Andy62/Gordon he looks much younger in 2006 than he did in 2003 and much slimer, his waist especially. The man took off years in his appearence it wasn't just the shave and the haircut either, major changes and good for his health. Gordon you are 100% correct. I figued I owed the man an apology, and needed to make it public, he followed our program and it worked.

Share |

09-06-2009, 08:10 PM

Mike, You certainly didn't owe him an apology because nobody at that age could look like John Peterson except John Peterson. The later pciture certainly is impressive though for a man in his mid 50s as he just radiates vitality with strong body language and he definitely has the "Eye Of The Tiger" just like Rocky Balboa. I don't know how many former heavy lifters you have seen at that age ,but their minds and spirits are broken along with their bodies- having lost their life's role. In their case the "Eye Of the Tiger" look has changed to the "Deer In The Headlights." Gordon

Share |

Banned

09-07-2009, 10:32 AM

Again Gordon once again you hit the nail right on the head. I know former weight lifter friend's that now live in pain and have the "deer in the headlight's stare" and lost thier way. Also know men that Boxed, Yogis, martial artists in Shaolin Kenpo, Judo, JuJitsu, Karate and Kung fu, Savate and Wrestled, all in good shape if they avoided weight lifting. Funny my friend Tom is a Five Rites addict and he remains healthy and strong and my former weight lifter friend's all hurt. Pain sucks and life is to be lived.

Share |