Share |
Benny,an inspiration to us

02-07-2019, 07:35 PM

A student of mine brought to my attention that our friend Benny is being attacked online savagely by the Wylie Coyotes. I have no desire to look up their insults, I do not want them in my browser history as I suspect they are fair game to Homeland Security. Benny, you are an inspiration to all DECENT people, Ignore what they say. Based on the little bit that was forwarded to me, Parker Reed is the instigator. To this day , no one has seen his picture. He could be a troll, a woman, or transgender. Who knows. Do not take anything he says seriously. He is a fake and fraud. Concentrate on the great things that you have going on in your life. Your upcoming marriage, bright future, and your innovative training. Fuck those people!

Last edited by Michael Beasley; 02-07-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Share |

02-07-2019, 07:51 PM

By the way, I have read that someone who met this fellow referred to him as someone who looked as if he never worked out. I suspect that person mentioned may have been a fraud as well, and the life partner of the idiot posting these awful things.Who knows who these keyboard warriors are?

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

02-07-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Beasley View Post
A student of mine brought to my attention that our friend Benny is being attacked online savagely by the Wylie Coyotes. I have no desire to look up their insults, I do not want them in my browser history as I suspect they are fair game to Homeland Security. Benny, you are an inspiration to all DECENT people, Ignore what they say. Based on the little bit that was forwarded to me, Parker Reed is the instigator. To this day , no one has seen his picture. He could be a troll, a woman, or transgender. Who knows. Do not take anything he says seriously. He is a fake and fraud. Concentrate on the great things that you have going on in your life. Your upcoming marriage, bright future, and your innovative training. Fuck those people!
Thanks Mike, I really appreciate it. I do get worked up with shit like that at times and I rant. It's not easy for me to just ignore it. I don't think what I do is very innovative and thank you as seeing me as inspirational. I do my best not to take their stuff seriously and a couple of them do see me as a good guy and straight forward and honest. I do what makes me happy and looking forward to one of the most fun weddings ever. My future will be just as interesting and full of surprises, wonders and full of adventures.

All in all, I do feel blessed with what has led me to this point...the good, the bad, ugly and everything in between. I get to be around amazing people in three months and get to go on an amazingly awesome honeymoon at Disneyland. I'm very happy and I get to share that with an amazing woman. Thank you again for being kind and being awesome towards me. You are a good guy and you do what makes you happy.

Share |

Author

02-08-2019, 07:38 AM

Benny My Friend,

YOU are inspiration to all of us.

As far as those troglodytes are concerned, Michael Beasley is correct. The best response to those idiots is none at all.

Those guys have focused on YOU for one reason and one reason only---They are jealous of you. If that were not the case they would not be preoccupied with anything you say or do.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

02-08-2019, 03:53 PM

I've met Benny. He is a great guy who dropped everything to help me move some furniture when I moved out to his town.
His library of physical culture books is exceeded only by John Peterson's.
I saw him bend a spike in half, that I could not even get to flex.
I don't know why anyone is picking on Benny. Maybe you should go roll with Benny down at his BJJ gym.

Tim

Share |

02-08-2019, 07:12 PM

John and Tim, Well said!

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

02-08-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimK View Post
I've met Benny. He is a great guy who dropped everything to help me move some furniture when I moved out to his town.
His library of physical culture books is exceeded only by John Peterson's.
I saw him bend a spike in half, that I could not even get to flex.
I don't know why anyone is picking on Benny. Maybe you should go roll with Benny down at his BJJ gym.

Tim
It wasn't a big thing Tim, I had fun helping out. I don't know about my library though, it's got a good collection. Maybe I'm just being modest. The guys at the BJJ gym are very good at what they do and I'm honored to be able to even keep up. As far as the spike goes, I'm happy I was able to do it and it wasn't easy to do. Again thank you for the compliments.

Share |

Author

02-09-2019, 07:27 AM

Hello Benny,

TimK was very impressed with YOU. He told me, "Benny is the real deal." He also told me about the way you bent the spike as though it was a toy and how physically impressive you are...not to mention the way you can drop into the bridge.

BUT there was something else far beyond your physicality that impressed him. It was YOU. Your personality and your willingness to help out. YOU impressed TimK, just as you have me, Michael Beasley, Gordon and all of our other members.

One other reason you're a target is because YOU are an inspiring writer Benny. You really are...Keep it up.

---John Peterson

Share |