Share |
The Brutal Mirror

Author

02-05-2019, 02:41 PM

Hey My Friends,

For the past 16 years, we have studied physical culture and personal empowerment together. Throughout the entire time, we have focused mainly on exercise and nutrition.

BUT...there is so much more.

Take, for example, discovering who YOU really are at the deepest level of total self-realization. This can be frightening for many people and many are not willing to go that deep.

For those considering the next step this is worth reading...

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-brutal-mirror

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

02-06-2019, 03:29 AM

Honestly that was horrifying to read. That's just nuts and hope nobody has to go through that.

Share |

Legacy Member

02-06-2019, 08:46 AM

I'm not sure how to interpret this? Are you advocating the use of drugs to expand and increase your mind, or achieve self actualization... or just making note of things people do..???

Share |

Author

02-06-2019, 09:11 AM

Hey Benny and GBJJ,

I'm delighted to read your responses. As far drugs and that whole thing forget it. I grew up in the 1960s when Timothy Leary, LSD and the whole drug culture came into existence in the USA and messed up our entire culture. Believe me, it created questions without providing answers and only lead people away from the center of their being and not to it.

SO the Answer is NO!!! I am not advocating drugs in the least.

This particular man in article was looking for a spiritual connection and did not have a clue about how to go about it and so he and hundreds (if not thousands) of others are looking in areas that are demonic and enslaving. After all, scripture warns us: "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

It also states: "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:12

Now think back to what I posted about Wim Hoff and the levels of self mastery that can be attained without ever having to go anywhere. The point is through the methods we teach with Isometrics and Mind/Body methods that we advocate self mastery can be achieved by everyone exactly where they are. God has already given us the classroom for self mastery. It's called everyday life. I'm looking forward to discussing this. Nobody has to go anywhere to become enlightened. To be dependent on anything outside yourself is enslavement and not freedom. God has already placed within us the tools to achieve mastery in our lives. More on this later.

---John Peterson

P.S. Putting your life in the hands of Shamans is no different than putting your life in the hands of drug dealers. God only knows what is in the shamans brew and what else it can do to you.

PPS: I was sent the article by a doctor that asked me if I would accompany him to Costa Rica to experience this first hand. Its amazing how many people are falling for this sort of thing.

Last edited by John Peterson; 02-06-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Share |

02-06-2019, 09:21 AM

This reminded so much of reading Carlos Castenada years ago. His drugs were usually peyote and/or mescaline, but similar mind-altering experiences. Not anything I'm about to do! And, yes, John the '60's took the country down a peculiar rabbit hole.

Share |

Author

02-06-2019, 09:41 AM

Hey No Bite,

You're getting my point.

This is nothing new. It's leading people into levels of enslavement they did not know existed. The word ‘ayahuasca’ translates to ‘vine of death’ or ‘vine of souls’ its dangerous.

I can't help but wonder to what extent people that mess with this stuff will end up with uncontrolled flashbacks like so many of the people during the 60s and 70s experienced with LSD. This is nothing to mess with and like other drugs it could open the pathway to demonic possession.

Personally, I'll trust the Bible and what it says.

---John Peterson

Share |

02-06-2019, 11:45 AM

Mathew 6:5-6

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Share |

Legacy Member

02-06-2019, 01:15 PM

I'm really glad you clarified that I was a bit concerned :-)

I'm tracking with you! thanks for posting.

Share |

Author

02-06-2019, 02:45 PM

Hey gbjj,

That article shows how people are lead into the wholesale enlightenment racket by con men that are not there to help but to "cash in". If what they were doing was part of a true spiritual transformation then the initiates would have practiced fasting and other mind-body cleansing procedures beforehand and it would not be sold to rooms full of people that want to get off on the next greatest craze. Very seriously, those people have no idea of how they are putting themselves in harm's way by taking hallucinogens of unknown origin.

---John Peterson

Share |

02-07-2019, 07:35 AM

I believe the active chemical, DMT is in our brains and as the article alludes to, is released during deep meditation and near death experience. The Ayahuasca is a shortcut. Too much puking involved for me.

Share |