Share |
Inner Circle?

Banned

12-11-2019, 08:19 AM

John,

Have you ever consider sort of an inner circle type membership site. There is another fitness guy, Blatt Turry or something like that. He had a good book on bodyweight years ago, but now I'd say he's just another internet marketer.

On thing he's done though for those that follow his fitness ideas is to create a pay for play type system. It's basically a monthly membership.

Do you ever see yourself going that route? I can see how it would be attractive and potentially lucrative, but speaking for myself, I'd rather buy a book and digest it and put it's methods into practice by an author that empowers vs someone that seems to hold you hostage for needed training info doled out for $/month.

Anyway, just kind of thinking out loud here. I for one hope you keep on keeping on.

Share |

Author

12-12-2019, 03:47 PM

Hello Ware,

That is a GREAT IDEA.

Even though I have a great deal of knowledge about ALL of these topics I must first rebuild credibility.

---John Peterson

Share |

Send a message via AIM to sixmillionman Send a message via MSN to sixmillionman

12-14-2019, 08:56 AM

john I hope you don't abandon the forum.i have learn a lot on this forum

Share |

Legacy Member

12-16-2019, 05:32 PM

Hey John, Why do you have to rebuild your credibility? I am not able to access the forum very much, let alone post, due to I guess, software issues that started about 2 years ago I think, but am O missing something here? What do you have to apologize for? You have always struck me as a straight shooter.
Just curious.....
Jim

Share |

Legacy Member

12-16-2019, 05:34 PM

Hey John, Why do you have to rebuild your credibility? I am not able to access the forum very much, let alone post, due to I guess, software issues that started about 2 years ago I think, but am I missing something here? What do you have to apologize for? You have always struck me as a straight shooter.
Just curious.....
Jim

Share |