Share |
Clint Eastwood Nailed It: Pussy Generation

Author

08-03-2016, 04:41 PM

Hey Friends,

I'm sick of political correctness and the lies and bullshit attached to it.

Obviously, Clint Eastwood is too.

Here is a short excerpt from his esquire interview that he did with his son Scot.

Quote:
ESQ: Your characters have become touchstones in the culture, whether it's Reagan invoking "Make my day" or now Trump … I swear he's even practiced your scowl.

CE: Maybe. But he's onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

ESQ: What is the "pussy generation"?

CE: All these people that say, "Oh, you can't do that, and you can't do this, and you can't say that." I guess it's just the times.

ESQ: What do you think Trump is onto?

CE: What Trump is onto is he's just saying what's on his mind. And sometimes it's not so good. And sometimes it's … I mean, I can understand where he's coming from, but I don't always agree with it.

ESQ: So you're not endorsing him?

CE: I haven't endorsed anybody. I haven't talked to Trump. I haven't talked to anybody. You know, he's a racist now because he's talked about this judge. And yeah, it's a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He's said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody's going, "Oh, well, that's racist," and they're making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It's a sad time in history.

Bottom line: I'm not the only one that's fed up with today's confusion and multi gender B.S.

---John Peterson

Share |

08-03-2016, 05:34 PM

Amen Brother John.

Share |

08-03-2016, 06:13 PM

That is a good article about Clint Eastwood and he is right on point. The "Enter The Mind of Bruce Lee" article that I posted in the current events section has some great ideas in it on personal freedom and independence and is right in line with what Transformetrics teaches.

Share |

Author

08-03-2016, 08:23 PM

Hey Gordon,

Please re-post the Bruce lee article right here.

---John Peterson

Share |

Send a message via AIM to sixmillionman Send a message via MSN to sixmillionman

08-04-2016, 02:11 AM

i agree with all of you........................i am sick and tired of all these wimpy so called men out there.

Share |

Author

08-04-2016, 12:03 PM

Hey Friends,

Now the thought police are coming after Clint: http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/04/clint-...mocrats-trump/

---John Peterson

Share |

08-04-2016, 01:11 PM

I believe that we are seeing a whole movement to dumb down people to make them nothing more than pawns in a bureaucratic centrally controlled government. Unfortunately a lot of people for diverse reasons are buying into this scam which is being promoted by power hungry politicians and members of the media. Strong independent people are a force resisting this movement,but to see the end result of what would happen if the controllers succeed all you have to do is look at Russia or China. Both countries went through a similar process. Both countries today feature centrally controlled governments which are controlled by the few with great concentrations of wealth in the hands of very few people. The richest people in the world live in Russia and China in what can only be described as totalitarian dictatorships

Last edited by Andy62; 08-04-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Share |

Send a message via AIM to sixmillionman Send a message via MSN to sixmillionman

08-04-2016, 01:31 PM

you are right andy.both youand john have the insight i had for a long time.

Share |

08-05-2016, 11:32 AM

From what I read Trump called out the judge due to being a member of La Raza, a racist group that hates whites and pushing for amnesty. Not defending him but Clint does not have the whole story which seems to be the story now with politics.

"Opinions are not facts and facts are not racist"

Monty

Share |

09-08-2016, 03:30 PM

I too am fed up with wimps in this world. I will make sure to cut my ties to weed out & sever ties to such people from my circle. No exceptions! Even if those happen to be my family, there is no room for such nonsense!

Share |