Share |
Kidney stone removal/"flush"

Legacy Member

08-11-2016, 07:32 AM

I'm happy to say that my extreme pain from Friday evening has not returned (knock on wood).

However, it appears that I have not "passed" either of the stones. One was "partially obstructing", the other was not. This is resulting in a persistent dull "ache" in my lower back.

Aside from the increased water intake (I'm doing MUCH better than I was), does anyone know of any natural remedies/concoctions that will help to expedite the passing of the stones?

Or, are there any particular movements that may help.

I really just want to get these out ASAP.

Rob

Share |

08-11-2016, 07:46 AM

I think doctors use ultrasound to break them up

Share |

Author

08-11-2016, 08:00 AM

Hey Lionking,

You are spot on. Ultra sound is used.

Rob, This is wear the acidic effects of Apple Cider Vinegar and Organic cranberry juice can be very beneficial.

Let me also say that if you are a full grown man that drinking pasteurized milk is almost a guarantee of developing kidney stones for some men. I have seen this happen time after time to men that thought drinking milk was good for them. BUT too much of anything has consequences.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

08-11-2016, 08:50 AM

Thank you for the advice.

Due to the size of the stones (2-3 mm and 2mm), I'm being encouraged to just "pass" the stones.

I have been taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every morning for some time now. However, I didn't take it the last week of July, while we were away on our family trip. That was the week before my “incident”, and I’ve been wondering if that was a contributing factor.

How much more do you think I should take to get the stones moving? Or, do you think the Organic cranberry juice would be a better option?

I can definitely say that I haven’t consumed pasteurized milk in a long time. I mainly just have about half a glass of unsweetened almond milk every morning, just enough to take my supplements.

Rob

Share |

Author

08-11-2016, 11:38 AM

Rob My Friend,

The Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar that has what is referred to as 'the mother' (you can see it when held to the light) is the most essential for breaking down kidney stones. A tablespoon in water twice each day until the stones are gone is a great choice. Thereafter a tablespoon daily is a great health tonic.

Cranberry juice full strength and real organic apple cider are both excellent as natural solvents of inorganic salts that would otherwise collect. Just enjoy either as you would any natural beverage.

---John Peterson

Share |

08-11-2016, 01:47 PM

I went to a natural health seminar several years ago. They had a kidney stone cure. They said to puree one pound of asparagus and drink that. Followed by a six pack of regular coke. You have to chug it all as quickly as you can. They say you will pass the stone that day. I have never had to try it, but kept in the back of my mind just in case.

Share |

Author

08-11-2016, 06:20 PM

Hey shogundavec,

I have to admit that I laughed my butt off when I read, "Followed by a six pack of regular coke."

Now tell me, what kind of a mind would think up, "They said to puree one pound of asparagus and drink that. Followed by a six pack of regular coke. You have to chug it all as quickly as you can."

Not saying that you are in any way reporting anything inaccurately, just that it would take a certain kind of mind to dream something like that one up.

One thing I can say for certain is that if any man drank a six-pack of Coke in 10 minutes or less he would definitely be wired for the night and in all likelihood would get very little if any sleep.

Question: shogundavec, are you sure they said that this was a cure for 'kidney stones' and not 'narcolepsy'?

Anyway, thank you for posting, I got a real kick out of it.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

08-12-2016, 06:45 AM

I have no updates as far as the stone(s) status.

But, I did give the cranberry remedy a try last night. I hope/pray that it works. I’m definitely going to have to mix it with apple juice, or something, for my next dose. I had my wife get the organic “cold-pressed”, and boy did it taste awful. I “choked” down two half glasses of it last night.

This morning I went the two tablespoons of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar in a glass of water route. That was a more pleasant way to start the day.

Rob

Share |

Banned

08-14-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
Rob My Friend,

The Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar that has what is referred to as 'the mother' (you can see it when held to the light) is the most essential for breaking down kidney stones. A tablespoon in water twice each day until the stones are gone is a great choice. Thereafter a tablespoon daily is a great health tonic.

Cranberry juice full strength and real organic apple cider are both excellent as natural solvents of inorganic salts that would otherwise collect. Just enjoy either as you would any natural beverage.

---John Peterson
To John,

The daily tablespoon of apple cider vinegar as a health tonic-should it taken straight or mixed in water?
Thanks and God bless,
Rudy

Share |

Author

08-15-2016, 06:57 AM

Hello Rooty,

That's your choice. I usually mic it with a little water.

---John Peterson

Share |