Share |
Hello Everybody

03-08-2009, 11:52 AM

Hey guys, I have been away for a while and im lookin forward to posting again. While i have been away i did a little experimenting. I tried every method we teach on this forum for 2 weeks. I did PCs, Isos, DVRs, and DSRs. I thought it would be fun to mix in up and it was, and i found that DVRs are my favorite method for exercise. The reason i posted this is because when i joined the forum about a year and a half ago, Someone posted a poll question asking what everyones favorite method of exercise was. PCs were the most popular, then Isos, DVRs, and lastely DSRs. I wanted to post a poll question about this to see if what everyones favorite is now, but im not sure how to post a poll question. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and im happy to be posting again.

Tony

Share |

03-08-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony84 View Post
Hey guys, I have been away for a while and im lookin forward to posting again. While i have been away i did a little experimenting. I tried every method we teach on this forum for 2 weeks. I did PCs, Isos, DVRs, and DSRs. I thought it would be fun to mix in up and it was, and i found that DVRs are my favorite method for exercise. PCs were the most popular, then Isos, DVRs, and lastely DSRs. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and im happy to be posting again.

Tony
Hi tony84,
good to read your preferences.
I am new to the M7 and "like" them very much. Only I cannot judge yet, as I have only started and I have a chest infection at the moment that gets me short of breath!
And there is the point I think. It probably depends what you would like to achieve, muscle mass, strength, a handsome body able to jump like a tiger...
I take my exercises as a complete body restructuring.
I Like what John writes in his M7. God has given you a body, and this is your gym.
I have neglected mine!
My smoker's illness - although I never smoked in my life!- is a feedback on me, saying, insisting, pointing really firmly, that it is high time to be ersponsible and take back what God has given and honour him!
This is quite a responsibility, and we cannot always do it all alone! fortunately, we have someone who has a vested interest in us, and just for his sake, the whole idea is worth it.
I like the M7 because the only equipment it needs is your own body, so there will not be any chance of any injury, that is the beauty of it.
Best regards,
Misha

You realize, don't you, that you are the temple of God, and God himself is present in you? No one will get by by vandalizing God's temple, you can be sure of that
1 Corinthians 16-17 -- The message: Eugene H Peterson

Share |