Share |
My Spring Challenge Log

03-02-2010, 09:50 AM

We started yesterday with basically pushups, squats and wheels. I completed 165 pushups (different varieties and I beat the guys by about 15 pushups), 75 squats and 20 wheels. Today we plan to do GUTS. The guys will probably log their workouts later.

Stacy

Share |

03-03-2010, 07:32 PM

Tuesday:

Completed GUTS with Emily.

Wednesday: With Katie, Emily and Vivy

20 military push ups
20 wide push ups
20 diamond push ups
20 hindu push ups
20 Atlas 1 push ups
20 Atlas 3 push ups
20 staggered push ups
20 wheels from the knees
40 dips
150 squats
30 oblique sit ups

Went for a walk in the evening with my love!

Stacy

Share |

03-09-2010, 06:24 AM

Was out of commission that past couple of days with migraine. Hope to be back going strong today.

Thursday (3/4) did Yoga Strength with Rodney Yee. Great workout!
Friday Rest day
Saturday Rest day
Sunday migraine!
Monday slight migraine

Diet has been pretty good. Ate some cookies on Monday but no more for the rest of the week. Really have no desire to eat any sweets. Down two pounds. For the record, my weight started this challenge at 140. I haven't weighed that in over a year. Probably is the cause of my migraines. Lost two lbs!

3/9-weight 138

Stacy

Share |

03-10-2010, 07:04 PM

Hi Stacy,

Sorry to hear about your migraines, Ash gets them once in a while, so I know how you must feel. Congrats about the weight loss your first week, I am right with you; a 3 lb loss for me!!! This is really the lift I needed to get me back on track .

Sunday is my Grandma's 90th birthday party and I know there will be cheese cake and all of my other favorite party foods, I will have little bites here and there., so the scale probably won't be in my favor on Monday. I guess I will just have to get in an extra long workout out on Saturday!!

Today it hit 53 degrees here, the warmest it has been in a very long time. Most of the snow has melted all ready, I can't wait for the spring flowers.

Have a wonderful week 2 and I hope you feel better soon!

Share |

03-21-2010, 09:50 AM

This week has been a busy one. We did get in two GUTS workouts, a full 1 1/2 hour yoga workout today and went for several walks this week. I suffered with a migraine on Thursday and was out a couple of days with the dreaded lady ailment. Overall, my exercise routine was half of what it should have been.

I found out that the higher my feet are elevated the more Atlas III pushups I can do. I am still under the number needed by a long shot but little by little I will reach the goal. My situps are right on target, squats are half squats half stepups and the milos are fine. My diet for this week was fair and I could do better. Katie has started jogging with her dad and kind of enjoys it. Aaron got his pair of Vibram 5 fingers in and ordered me a pair of Nike Frees so I am ready to hit the pavement with them in a week or so. My goal is to work up to walking 3 miles in 1 hour so when I visit my parents in June I can keep up with my dad and hold a conversation at the same time!

We are shooting for a better week physically!

Stacy

Share |