Share |
The Isometric Power Belt Course

10-23-2019, 01:14 PM

Good to hear.

Share |

Legacy Member

10-24-2019, 08:08 AM

John:

A question: I ordered the book and belt around last May. I received the belt, but will the book be sent out in order received?

Thank you

Manny

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

10-24-2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcj6417 View Post
John:

A question: I ordered the book and belt around last May. I received the belt, but will the book be sent out in order received?

Thank you

Manny

Manny,

The book isn't written or at least been published yet to come with the belt. I don't believe you really even need the book to figure out how to work the exercises. I figured them out without ever needing a book to get the benefits.

Share |

Author

10-24-2019, 05:02 PM

Hello Manny,

I've had the photographs done for some time and I am just making a final revision to the text. I'll have it out for Christmas.

---John Peterson

Share |

10-25-2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcj6417 View Post
John:

Thank you

Manny
Then I'd say you should get the first copy, shipped priority overnight. You deserve it.

Yes Benny, the exercises are easy to figure out, but if you bought something 5 months ago and hadn't received it yet, wouldn't you start to wonder if you were ever going to get it?

Share |

Legacy Member

10-28-2019, 06:36 AM

Thank you, John. I have to confess, with all the difficulty in getting back on the forum, I was getting concerned that everything was all right with you.

Manny

Share |

10-28-2019, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb View Post
Manny,

The book isn't written or at least been published yet to come with the belt. I don't believe you really even need the book to figure out how to work the exercises. I figured them out without ever needing a book to get the benefits.
Benny, while this is certainly true for folks that have been following this forum closely for years, Iím pretty sure Johnís target audience is much larger! An ISO Belt without a course manual is negligent marketing. I have several friends that need this and others I would like to show it to. I started talking to these friends in late 2017 when we started learning about it. Needless to say, Iíve been pretty quiet about it lately. Based on conversations Iíve had with John and the material he has shared graciously here, Iím pretty much good to go. Although it would be greatly beneficial to be able to openly discuss our experiences and questions with each other. But, my friends who wonít or canít come here would benefit from a formal user manual. The nutritional book was slated to be released shortly after Labor Day, with the ISO course shortly thereafter. Now, ďbefore ChristmasĒ is the new target. Listen, if we didnít love what John has done for the physical development culture and respect John greatly, we wouldnít be so utterly disappointed with how this rollout has failed to come to fruition. Iím retired. But, I spent my career in sales and marketing. So, maybe Iím more critical than some folks when it comes to over promising and under delivering. That is a recipe to bankrupt a business! I applaud good marketing and salesmanship. Right now Iím holding my applause.

Share |

10-29-2019, 02:11 PM

I am waiting on mine also. the belt is very nice. I'm sure the course will be worth the wait.

Share |

Author

10-30-2019, 02:09 PM

Hey Men,

I've had some incredible challenges that I have met during the last few years. Things that I never imagined that I would face in my life. BUT I have faced them and I am now on the other side.

Everyone faces challenges and sometimes they are beyond any strategy that we can put in place. It's then that faith and perseverance become a 'one day at a time' survival strategy. I haven't quit and I never will. I have things to finish and I AM.

One thing that I have discovered first hand is that life is tough...for everyone...one way or another we are all going to be challenged and tested to the limit and it is then that we discover who we really are.

Before anyone points fingers and criticizes any further do realize that YOUR time of testing may come and when it does I hope there will be friends that are as gracious to you as some of mine have been to me.

With the above stated I'm sorry for the disappointment that any of you have experienced because of me.

I will state one thing now for all of you that think the nutritional part of the equation is not really all that important as exercise...You're wrong!

The reason the nutritional component is so extremely important is that more than anything else YOUR HORMONES are the key to achieving the kind of shape and longevity that you're wanting to achieve and other than your emotional state nothing affects your hormones as much as your nutrition. In fact, your nutrition can have a great effect on your emotional balance as well as determine the success you will have as the result of exercise.

Don't get me wrong,EXERCISE is critically important to hormone balance and for all intents and purposes there are two types of exercise that most people perform and they are INTENSIVE and EXTENSIVE. I've done both and for the purpose of achieving youthful hormone production, INTENSIVE rather than EXTENSIVE exercise is most important. EXTENSIVE EXERCISE can deplete rather than build hormone balance. I seriously doubt that anything is more INTENSIVE or safer than properly applied Isometric Contraction. YES, I realize that heavy weight lifting can have the same effect as does Isometric Contraction but pushing yourself to the limit with heavy weights can sideline you with an injury. So in terms of safety Isometric Contraction allows you to go to your limit without injuring yourself as a result.

Very seriously, whether it's fat loss, maintaining youthful flexibility or muscle building the emphasis should not be strictly on calorie counting but rather on how one's nutrition is affecting one's hormone balance and that is what I address in Course ONE.

---John Peterson

Share |