Share |
Preview: Power Secrets "Nutritional Edge"

Legacy Member

09-06-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
Altering the photo would defeat the purpose.
John,

I am totally aware of that. My comment was meant to be a compliment. You look AWESOME!

We all know that other, less reputable "authors", would quickly alter their photos to gain sales.

Again, you look GREAT.

Rob (aka blackbelt)

Rob

Share |

Legacy Member

09-06-2019, 09:43 AM

Hey John

Thanks for the reply, and I thought as much and very glad to hear that it is 100% natural and thats what you are teaching. Hope you didn't mind me asking!?

- Kenpopaul

Share |

Author

09-06-2019, 01:47 PM

Hello Friends,

I'm grateful for the kind words and the truth is that when I hit 60 years of age the high volume exercises in the hundreds of reps were no longer giving me the hardness and density that I like in my muscles and that is when I determined that I had to change my method from High Volume to High Intensity. I also undertook a continuing journey to discover the best real-world methods of natural hormonal enhancement through exercise and correct nutrition. After all, it is the wrong methods of exercise that totally devastate hormone production when combined with poor nutrition.

Here's the bottom line: the wrong exercise such as long duration cardio is not only a complete waste of time but it is counterproductive due to the fact that it will deplete one's hormones and one's muscle mass. How sad to spend an hour on cardio only to lose the muscle mass that one's body desperately needs and to deplete one's androgenic hormones in the process. Doing so sets a man up for weakness, impotence. and a shortened life span.

What a man needs is short ultra-intense non-traumatic workouts that test strength to the max without inflicting injury. This will stimulate hormone production and in addition to it, he must also have nutrition that boosts androgenic hormones while depleting cortisol and estrogen.

With the above stated let me just say that I won't believe ANYONE relative to what comprises good nutrition when it is obvious that his body is no longer producing testosterone and HGH. Such a man can kid himself as much as he desires but the truth is that the hormones of youth are the key to a life worth living.

---John Peterson

Share |

09-06-2019, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbjj View Post
So the real question is when will it be available for purchase.. :-)
Yes, this is the question.

Share |

Author

09-09-2019, 05:58 PM

Hey Friends,

It is literally in line to be designed and typeset. This information is so vital in my opinion because I know that a man can undo weeks of hard work with a single week-end of dissipation.

For example, my brother-in-law had come over and asked me, "How do you do it?" To which I said, "Do what?" "You look harder now than you did 25 years ago when you married my sister. That's not supposed to happen. How old are you anyway?" I laughed and told him, "I'm in my 67th year that ends next month. But it's because of my nutrition and exercise plan." When we went out to eat he was awed by how much I consumed but noticed that I didn't touch the bread, pasta or potatoes and that I ordered a bottle of mineral water with a slice of lime but had no alcohol of any kind. He then said so that's why you and Denise look like that." "What do you mean I asked?" He responded by saying, "Well, Lobster, Tiger Shrimp, Scallops and Halibut with Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Carrots. I didn't even see it on the menu." "It wasn't," I responded. " I called ahead and told them Denise and me were coming in tonight and I talked to the chef and he was happy to accommodate." Don't you ever have anything like I had( he had a giant prime rib with all the standard sides)? Sure I would if I felt like it but minus the bread, potatoes, and corn." I continued, "You seem to think we deprive ourselves but we never do. We eat for maintaining youthful hormone production and exercise the same way. He was obviously impressed.

---John Peterson

Share |

Tags
john e peterson, living strength, nutrional edge, nutrition, power secrets