Share |
Time For Me To Go

Legacy Member

Send a message via Skype™ to bennyb

12-27-2019, 02:52 PM

I've had a lot to learn about myself this year and it is time for me to leave this forum. Learned a lot from John and many of the guys here past and present and I will take those teachings with me. I have written an article about this in some detail but more on what my intentions are as I move forward with my life, check it out on my blog. For nearly 15 years I've fought, backed up and even helped out people on here and given many of the trolls who lurk on here some things to think about.

It's a been a great experience being here and have many things to carry with me. You guys have been good friends and although I don't deserve your praises for what I've done with fitness I do appreciate it all. This will be my final post on transformetrics and hope all of you will be in good health, be bold, be resourceful in your journey and make the most of what you have learned.

Take care you guys.

Share |

Author

12-27-2019, 03:22 PM

Hey Benny,

You are one of the best of the very best. I've enjoyed watching your growth as a Physical Culture Writer. Totally first rate.

God Bless You My Friend.

---John Peterson

Share |

Banned

12-27-2019, 05:48 PM

Goodbye from me also. Godspeed everyone. Thanks for the memories.

Share |

Legacy Member

12-29-2019, 03:37 PM

bennyb,

Good luck with your new chapter in life.

Rob (aka blackbelt)

Rob

Share |

Legacy Member

12-30-2019, 07:15 AM

Sorry to see you go Ben. Glad we are friends on Facebook and will continue to chat with you via that platform.

All the best and thanks for our chats in the past and present.

- Kenpopaul

Share |

Legacy Member

12-30-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb View Post
I've had a lot to learn about myself this year and it is time for me to leave this forum. Learned a lot from John and many of the guys here past and present and I will take those teachings with me. I have written an article about this in some detail but more on what my intentions are as I move forward with my life, check it out on my blog. For nearly 15 years I've fought, backed up and even helped out people on here and given many of the trolls who lurk on here some things to think about.

It's a been a great experience being here and have many things to carry with me. You guys have been good friends and although I don't deserve your praises for what I've done with fitness I do appreciate it all. This will be my final post on transformetrics and hope all of you will be in good health, be bold, be resourceful in your journey and make the most of what you have learned.

Take care you guys.
Hey Benny, all the best, hope this chapter is really an eye opening experience. It certainly will free up some valuable time. Hopefully we can see you every once in a while, for the most part this seems to be a positive place.

God Bless

Share |