Share |
Who's got the G.U.T.S?!

Legacy Member

09-29-2009, 12:39 PM

hmmmm,

must be tired today-spelled duh wrong-that can't look good!
j

Share |

Legacy Member

09-29-2009, 12:53 PM

Hahahahaha.... yep it's going to be a book! John's going to be producing a DVD as well, I believe.

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

09-29-2009, 01:38 PM

Hi Kulashaker,

I got a peak at guts as well. The Trinity is good, but by itself, doesn't really feed the bulldog as far as an aesthetic build. G.U.T.S. will beautify the body to look like a Greek statue. The choice of exercises is perfect in it's simplicity. But, not only will it shape the body, it will strengthen and condition the body. If you can work up to the G.U.T.S. elite level on a daily basis, you will look strong and fit, and you will have plenty of go to go with your show. Also, because of the 24 minute time frame, it could easily fit in with isometrics, DVR's or other pushup programs.

Share |

09-29-2009, 02:36 PM

Looking forward to it! I've combined the trinity with some other things, but I had decided I was really going to stick with it for some time to see where I could get. I satill want to see that out. But I do want to see this GUTS we speak of.

Kula

Share |

Author

09-29-2009, 03:56 PM

Hey Guys,

For every man that truly wants a foundational program that will give him the strength, stamina, and physique that he's always wanted this is the program that delivers. There is not a single wasted move. No questions left unanswered. It requires just 24 minutes each day.

Get to the point where you can perform the exercises in sequence at the elite level and you will have a slim, perfectly muscled, and sculpted physique and you will be one of the strongest and fittest men walking the planet. Nothing confusing. Just a straight from the shoulder, do it now, get it done right program that delivers exactly what you want. It would be impossible to get to the elite level and not be in fabulous shape. At that point you can easily add anything you want to this foundation. BUT even if you chose not to do anything other than this foundational program YOU WOULD BE IN FABULOUS SHAPE.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

09-29-2009, 05:17 PM

Sounds Fantastic!!

Share |

09-29-2009, 07:39 PM

Look forward to the book and the DVD!

Share |

09-29-2009, 08:54 PM

I will be interested to see the exercises involved and how beginner and those with very little experience exercising will react to program.

Share |

Author

09-30-2009, 09:34 AM

Hey Friends,

Although this program can be used by people at all levels of strength and development, the elite level is really intended for those that are interested in achieving an incredibly high standard of strength and fitness that is clearly far beyond the norm. It is intended to be a foundational program that can and will keep any man at peak level fitness for life. As such it allows for other exercises to be added to it as one deems necessary or as one desires. But it is in my opinion the ultimate stand alone program.

---John Peterson

Share |

09-30-2009, 12:19 PM

Obviously the intensity of this program is going to be out on my range as I approach my 71st birthday in less than 2 months. I have seen the draft,however, and I definitely want to get a copy of the final published book. This course is packed with principles; some of which will apply to anyones personalized mental and physical conditioning program. Since we are all our own trainers and our life circumstanses keep changing so should our conditioning progams. This course will be sold gold and there will be something in there for everybody even someone at my stage of life.

Share |