Share |
Isometrics: The Ultimate in Bio-Feedback

Author

11-03-2017, 02:47 PM

Hello Everyone,

Just got off the phone with a physiologist from Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota that has been doing new research related to Isometric Contraction for therapeutic application. She had come across Isometric Power Revolution and decided to give me a call when she saw that I was located in Minneapolis. I was surprised at how long the list of questions was that she had. All in all It was a very enjoyable conversation and at the end I recommended that she check out the posts in our archives.

She seemed to be amazed that I could answer every question that she had. I also told her that I had talked with Dr. Laurence E. Morehouse on many occasions as well as having discussed Isometric Contraction on three separate occasions with Professor James A. Baley, whom I consider to have been the most knowledgeable academician of all regarding the real science and application of Isometric Contraction.

At one point she asked me specifically, "Why do you suppose Isometric Training is capable of yielding such great results?"

My Answer: "In simple terms Isometric Contraction re-wires the central nervous system so that you are capable of creating a complete and intense contraction of all the muscle fibers simultaneously through direct thought. This is due to the synapse effect. You literally direct your thought into contracting the muscle itself and not in moving a weight or performing a set number of repetitions of any given exercise. It is the most direct form of mind/muscle communication that one can possibly develop. It is an acquired skill. At first most people have no idea of what an intense Isometric Contraction feels like but in time as they practice and develop the ability to focus directly on the objective at hand, that of creating maximum muscular contraction, they are then awed to discover how intensely and completely they can train their muscles to contract. In a very real sense Isometric Contraction is the ultimate Bio-feedback Technique."

---John Peterson

Share |

11-03-2017, 03:27 PM

Don't forget the mental and emotional strength that Iso Dynamic Contracion can build. Our minds, emotions,and bodies only give up their greatest strength secrets when pushed to their absolute limits. Isometrics apply a form of the yogic meditative principle of "inner concentration" which builds our strength from the inside / out and develops all aspects of that strength both conscious and subconscious - mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.

"No power of organism is higher than required by demand" Alois P. Swoboda

Last edited by Andy62; 11-03-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Share |

Banned

11-03-2017, 08:49 PM

Isometrics work and people know that!

Share |

Author

11-04-2017, 08:04 PM

Hello Everyone,

Isometrics WORK! I agree with that statement 100%.

BUT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THAT! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

The average person or even athlete has no clue about Isometric Contraction. They would not know what you are talking about or what the objective of Isometric Contraction is.

Why? Because they have never been taught anything about Isometric Contraction because there had never been a practical WAY to make Isometric Contraction work for the masses. That has now changed. Now people will be able to maximize their Isometric Muscle Contractions in absolute comfort and total safety.

Isometric Contraction is a learned skill that once mastered will increase strength as nothing else does.

Now that I have created my own Isometric Power Belt, have made my own refinements and have developed my own totally unique method of using it, there will be more people coming to Isometric Contraction for achieving extraordinary health and strength benefits than at any time in history.

Here's the deal, I have looked my entire life for a way to make Isometric Contraction work as well in practical application as it does in theory. What I have now discovered and created is the realization of that dream.

It has enhanced my strength and conditioning to off the charts in every sense of the word.Because of that my martial arts skill has never been better with my 9 Power Strikes.

I have searched since the 1960's for a way to make Isometrics totally effective and I never once found the answer. I thought I did in 1988 when I was first shown Coach James Baley's Isometric Belt but it fell short. It just did not offer the right leverage or comfort required to maximize one's ability to contract. That has all changed 100% with the creation of my own Isometric Power Belt.

Once people see what I am talking about it will spark a whole new revolution in Isometric Training for athletes and every man that wants to achieve ripped muscularity.

You'll ALL see what I mean..

---John Peterson

Share |