Share |
6-Reasons High Fructose Corn Syrup-Bad

Author

01-25-2020, 11:18 AM

Hello Friends,

I received an e-mail from a 5th generation farmer in Iowa that is more than a little P-O'd that I identified High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) as a major cause of the obesity epidemic in the USA. He said, "The big problem is that people won't get off their fat asses and do something."

Granted, there is great deal of truth to his statement above but I want to remind all of YOU that it is not a single factor alone that is responsible for the giant spike in obesity, diabetes, dental and bone structure problems such as Osteoporosis that our nation has seen sky-rocket in the last 40 years but is the result cumulative factors that when combined have created a huge problem. That being said, the fact remains that HFCS is one of those factors that is easily identified as one of the MAJOR factors in obesity and ill health.

The man from Iowa even asked me "Have you ever had HFCS?"

Answer: Damn right I have! And so has everyone else in the USA that has ever had commercial baked goods, candies, and soft drinks. Why? Because the fact remains that it is a way for producers of such products to have a low cost sweetening agent that is far cheaper than either cane sugar or beet sugar. Unfortunately, HFCS also has other properties that make it far more addicting as well as devastating to human physiology due to the way it is metabolized.

Here is a short article that outlines 6-Valid Reasons why HFCS is a major factor in both obesity and ill health.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...syrup-is-bad#1

Now, also realize that none of YOU has to believe ANYTHING YOU READ HERE. BUT first give it a serious read and then go ahead and tell the rest of us why is ain't so if you think it's incorrect.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

01-27-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
Hello Friends,

I received an e-mail from a 5th generation farmer in Iowa that is more than a little P-O'd that I identified High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) as a major cause of the obesity epidemic in the USA. He said, "The big problem is that people won't get off their fat asses and do something."

It's really hard to take advice about a product from a Man who is profiting from the sale of the product seriously....

HFCS is not a healthy product....

Share |

Author

01-27-2020, 01:23 PM

hello gbjj,

It really is funny isn't it but there is absolutely no doubt that the prevalence of obesity matches the increase of HFCS in America's food processing system/chain or whatever you'd prefer to call it. In some of the articles that I have read, it seems that HFCS has an addictive property to it when added to soft drinks. Why? I don't have a clue but in one of the articles, it correlated the actual sale statistics of soft drinks and the dramatic increase in consumption that was seen when cane and beet sugar were replaced by HFCS. Apparently it's much cheaper to use HFCS than any other type of sweetener and it reacts differently in the way the body produces insulin. Granted a lot of this information comes across as pure conjecture.

One other thing that I found interesting was how non-calorie sweeteners correlated with elevating the incidence of diabetes in the USA.

It's interesting when you come across information like this because you have to ask yourself who it is that is providing the statistical analysis that is being presented.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

01-28-2020, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post

It's interesting when you come across information like this because you have to ask yourself who it is that is providing the statistical analysis that is being presented.

---John Peterson
John.. that is truly wisdom from Above....

Anyone who is providing Statistical Analysis is doing it for their benefit and will only reveal what benefits their agenda.... I know that because I am in that business...

Share |

Author

01-28-2020, 01:58 PM

Thank You GBJJ,

It tells me a lot about you and who you are, to have recognized what I was saying.

With:
Quote:

---John Peterson

Example: I received an e-mail from a guy that has no idea where we will be taking things in the future that wrote me a scathing e-mail ridiculing everyone that comes to our forum and that has stayed with me. A guy that has been coming here for years and years just to criticize and disagree with absolutely nothing to back him up. This guy has no clue that when we take it to the next level of total Body-Mind-Spirit Development that there will be a whole new audience that will be drawn to the fact that we are endeavoring to bring TRUTH to the masses even though that doing so will be very unpopular with the haters that hate me even more now. Trust me on this my true friends, the Wile E Coyote's are going crazy realizing that I am still here and that I don't care what those crazy bastards say about me, my friends, the Bible, my Christian Faith (that I am very proud of), or the fact that I support President Donald Trump. Just stay tuned.

Here is a point that I want to make. Anyone can make outrageous claims backed by fake science, fake statistics, media lies, hype, and bull-shit. As we move into the future we will be willing to examine anything that our forum members really want to know about and the one thing we will do is to question every source from whence the information being covered has come as we examine whether or not it agrees with logic and common sense or is slick mind-control programming that has been placed to create confusion in the masses. No one will be asked to check their brain in at the door. I want everyone that comes to our forum to realize that we are now living in something far worse than the dystopian future that George Orwell, Aldus Huxley, Ray Bradbury, and others had predicted and that that something is exactly what is behind the current trend in media mind control programming, the dismantling of American manhood and a push to create uniformity and sameness to the point of people believing they have no God-Given MALE or FEMALE gender. Believe me, more than ever, we ALL need to question everything presented to us in the media because it truly is mass mind control programming.

Stay tuned. This is going to be fun and very enlightening. Especially as the"Wolves in Sheep's Clothing" (The Wile E. Coyotes) are completely exposed by the "Sheep in Wolves Clothing" that nail them and their stupid ass crazy lies to the wall.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

01-29-2020, 08:21 AM

That all sounds very exciting John.

I'm looking forward to it.

Rob

Share |