Closed Thread
Share |
A clean house and a better community

Legacy Member

04-23-2010, 09:58 AM

Greg Newton mentioned in his The Bazaar of the Bizarre thread that someone sent him a link to a blog that posted threads from a private internet forum with folks who, for reasons all their own, are obsessed with myself, Greg and John Peterson. I don't want to leave anyone out, mind you, they seem to hate just about everybody, but John, Greg and I sure do seem at the top of the heap.

Also last week we made a few administrative decisions to not deal with these folks and their apologists anymore. As a matter of fact, eliminating their apologist was on the top of our list of things to do. What triggered this? Well, I got called out by a few of these apologists on this forum as an arrogant, close-minded bully who was intimidating free-thinking, lovable guys who only had a difference of opinion. I spent a fair amount of time defending myself and for my trouble got called a bully more and more in and endless round of circular reasoning.

At one point John using the phrase “Wile E. Coyotes” was even called “hateful rhetoric”. It was in this moment when it occurred to me, What in the hell am I doing? If someone is familiar with these guys and yet call me hateful and arrogant. If they have read what they have to say about us and say John’s rhetoric is hateful. Then plain and simply they have a screw lose. You can’t argue with someone like that, so why on Earth am I wasting my time?

So we’ve taken the steps to eliminate the influence of the apologists. Not because we see them as a threat, as one who e-mailed me seems to think, but because they’re just too big a pain in the ass to deal with. Do you realize how much time it would take to actually deal with these folks? They have no lives and as I’ve illustrated, have a screw lose, so arguing with them is an exercise in beating your head against a wall.

Being magnanimous to them is also a waste of time. For all of the attention we’ve given these people and the efforts we’ve made to answer their questions and give them the opportunity to have themselves heard, all we get in return is stabbed in the back.

So folks we’ve cleaned house and will continue to clean house. The total lack of basic respect is gone. Debate, disagreement and alternative opinion are a healthy part of a community like this, but debate and disagreement should always be done respectfully. In the future we will continue to improve the forum in order to protect our member’s privacy and avoid turning this community into the kind internet, free-for-all BS sessions that so many message boards are.

If you have a problem with this, you can just leave. But if you would like to talk about it, lines of communication are always open. Feel free to e-mail or call me, my number is 304-444-6282. Or call or e-mail John, I’m pretty sure he’s going to back me up all the way on this one

-Joe

P.S. I know there are times I get a little abrasive in responding to people and you know what? I’ll work on that. But I have to say, I never get combative until I get attacked first, guarantee it. If you attack me, one of my friends or something I love, am I going to give as good as I get? You better believe it.

Last edited by JoeJustice; 04-23-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Share |

Legacy Member

04-23-2010, 09:59 AM

And now, a drum role please! For all of you normal folks that have no idea who the loons that hate Greg, John and I are, I thought I’d share with you a few quotes to give you an idea. I’m not doing this to belittle them or anything else. I want you to see first hand why we’ve made the decisions we’ve made in regards to them and their apologists.

Here’s an example of how they hatch their brilliant schemes. First off, and you’ll have to take my word for this because I know this all reads like a joke, these aren’t folks playing around. These are true believers on a mission to “take down Bronze Bow” All of these posts are from their private forum, hidden to the public. (BTW, “the blow” is a term they use for this site, I have no clue where it comes from. All of the other terms are pretty self-explanatory)

In a thread called “The Blow Facebook Group” here are a few posts :

Quote:
How can we use this new turn of events to further promotion of JP's ridiculousness? Can we openly post there on their board? I think Elco sugggested we make our own Group to promote there
Quote:
I don't know if I have the desire to make up a fake person either. Maybe we can make an Anti-blow group that appears in searches right there with Transformetrics.
Quote:
We can contact Blow Facebook group members and send them links to threads here. JP and JJ can't stop us.
Quote:
Facebook won't close the group if we create it, but I'll be unconfortable to get PMs from some raging *EXPLITIVE*. I don't want to open my PM box one good day and see Justice's Face or Newtard's Face on it. Or can you imagine a moralizing fable or poem by Big Bear on your PM box? No way.
Editor’s note: Neither Greg nor I e-mail these guys and very rarely respond to the e-mails they send us. The fact they’re afraid of us messaging them on Facebook is pure paranoia.
Quote:
For those afraid about their personal profiles, we can create others with our nicknames. I doesn't take time at all and it can be lots of fun if we create the group.
A thread called “Operation Albotross” (don’t you love those names?) they openly admit to something they constantly deny:

Quote:
Gentlemen.
Many of you have trolls on the blow. Many of you also are trying to get in shape for the summer. i say those interested enter the transformetrics challenge. when we get the prize sent to us we can then post what prgram we used as well as a pic of the prize on the board. what say you?
Editor’s note: No, none of them entered the contest or even tried.

And another example of trolling. Again, something they have e-mailed me about again and again and said they don’t do. Notice BTW, this is a standard ban message. Anytime we ban someone we leave them with the opportunity to call us and talk to us about it in case we got it wrong. Notice how much effort this guy put into his trolling effort.

Quote:
I entered the Twatformetrics madhouse under the nickname BenitoK, whose real name was Ben Kamelas (Ven-y-tócamelas in Spanish is "Come and touch them"). I posted on a Newtard thread a long winded post about me being a 5'5'', 205 pounds piece of *EXPLETIVE*. My wife's name was Mary Consuelo (Mariconzuelo = little *EXPLETIVE*). My friend Robert Galarga (Ro-bert Galarga sounds like Verga Larga, Long *EXPLETIVE*), have given PYTP to me so I could get back in shape.

I wish I could've fooled this *EXPLETIVE*, but I did not:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Call for access 304-444-6282
And an example of pure 100% fiction. I asked John about this guy and it is true that John spoke to him once or twice, about two years ago, but here he’s talking about a few months ago when Gordon’s Push-Up video was posted onYouTube under the title “Crying like a baby”:

Quote:
I called JP soon after you posted And62's push-up video on U-Tube and this site. He said to me he was proud of Andy and that Andy was a good friend. Anyway I could here this sniffing sound as I was talking to JP, so I asked JP if he had a cold and he said no that he was thinking about how Andy was standing up to the coyotes. I swear that JP was crying!
If you’re curious why they attack Greg Newton so much, calling him a child abuser and saying he beats his wife, this might give you an idea. Oh, and the guy making this first post is the same one who above lied about calling John and John crying. Interesting facts here, A: there’s no possible way he could know that Greg was abusing his family, B: He has no possible way of knowing if Greg is his wife’s “meal ticket” and C: This slob has no problem whatsoever just making this stuff up and posting it on the internet. If you’ve been curious, these kinds of allegations are what have gotten Greg so upset with these degenerates. And to tell you the truth, I don’t blame him one bit.

Quote:
Newton almost left the forum before. I think he was getting upset and taking it out on his family so the wife wanted him to leave the forum. Greg is her meal ticket! If enough pressure is put on Greg, he will repeat the process. If Greg can be made to leave and stay away, the site will go down. Greg is the Blows strongest link, many Blowers respect Greg Newton.
Quote:
So you are saying we need to put more emphasis on attacking Newton?
Quote:
Yes, Andy is too desperate and Joe Justice is too stupid. So long as those two get attention they will stay. Greg Newton can half way think and he has a family to think of.
So there you have it. You’ll notice I didn’t use any names, even though I know them all. My intention is not to embarrass these guys (truthfully they’re beyond embarrassment anyhow) I just want everyone to have an idea of just what we’re talking about with these stalkers. And remember, all of this is from a private forum, where they believed they were free to speak their minds.

Thanks to whomever it is that’s posted this stuff. As they said on the site, sunlight is a good disinfectant.

-Joe

Last edited by JoeJustice; 04-23-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Share |

04-23-2010, 10:58 AM

Joe,

People actually expend energy on this type of stuff? Maybe my brain is disconnected or something but what an absolute waste of time. I have visited the forum for a very long time. What I see and read from John, Greg, you and everyone seems only interested in lifting people not only from a physical stand point but also intellectually and emotionally. When disagreements occur usually the person disagreeing is looking for more understanding and not beating someone down.

What great things could they accomplish if they applied their abilities to real problems?

Thanks to all of you for the things that you do that we don’t know about.

Scott

Share |

04-23-2010, 11:57 AM

What despicable scheming! I think you have done everything you can to try and reason with them. You new "clean house" approach is excellent. Less time wasted arguing with liars will give more time to help people who really want to get in shape and in control of their life.

Share |

Legacy Member

04-23-2010, 12:15 PM

Hey guys, thanks for being such good friends. I'm thrilled we have people like you around here.

-Joe

Share |

04-23-2010, 12:40 PM

Wow! You must be doing something right if your good actions inspire this much acting out by a group of internet kids as pathetic as they are.

Trying to break someone down so they "take" it home to their family is lower than low.

Thanks John, Joe and Greg for taking the high road and keeping this place free of such detritus. I think this is a top notch forum.

Cecil

Share |

Legacy Member

04-23-2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilS View Post
Wow! You must be doing something right if your good actions inspire this much acting out by a group of internet kids as pathetic as they are.
Oh man! I'm glad you said that Cecil! Just in case anyone gets the wrong idea, and I can see how that's possible by reading some of this stuff, all of these guys are full-gown, adult men. Most are middle aged with two or three being in their 30's. And the vast majority are just made up screen name.

Incidentally, also for the record, we're talk about about 10 men each having multiple screen names so that someone will agree with them in an argument. This is another reason I could never figure out why the apologists try to placate them. As if they matter.

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

04-23-2010, 01:57 PM

Hey Joe,

Thanks for posting that. It was a good laugh reading that ridiculousness again. There was also a lot of discussion, which you didn't post, from a private message I sent a guy named Josh, (yes, I am telling you his name) a.k.a. Atlas_Soldier, a.k.a. Doomfarer, a.k.a. whatever. This is an example of the two faced nature of some of these characters.

I used to have respect for Josh and was very friendly with him on this forum. And to his credit, he used, and let me emphasize the word used to, defend me to those kooks. That has been long gone. The straddling of the fence only puts you on the side your weight (character) is really on.

I haven't had any contact with Josh since he left except for that private message I sent him about a year ago. I took Josh to task in that message, because I used to think of him as a friend and I wanted him to wake up. I guess I was too harsh, because a year later, he and his cronies are picking it apart and using it to make fun of me and my family.

Making fun of me doesn't really count, and the truth be known, making fun of my wife and child in the recesses of internet Hades doesn't bother me either. It is not like I see these folks personally and they would say these things to my face, which they wouldn't. In fact, one of the guys in this conversation is a quaking puddle of jello, and if someone said BOO, he'd wet his pants. But regardless, it does give a good example of what kind of character these fellows have.

As well, this kook and internet sociopath who calls himself BigBruvofEngland is planning on leading the GET GREG NEWTON charge so to drive me off the Transformetric Forum. Folks, I don't say this lightly when I call this guy a sociopath, but I was a police officer way too long not to recognize the type. He is sexually weird and has the conniving nature of a pedophile. I've seen enough of his stuff there, here and around the internet to draw a very creepy picture. The guy makes my skin crawl. He is the guy who crashed the Transformetrics forum a while back by flooding the board with over 300 PM's early one Sunday morning. How do I know? He was bragging about it on another forum.

I am not really upset, so much as just tired of all these rodents creeping around the garbage for a free meal. That is why I agree with Joe in that we need to expose this stuff up to the light and their apologists need to take a hike. We are only concerned with what we do here. We aren't going anywhere else to disrupt, we aren't trying to destroy someone else's business, we aren't searching the bowels of the internet to cause disruption and dissension. In fact, if anyone has any questions about any of these guys and their fantasy war against John Peterson, please feel free to ask me, Joe, or John in a P.M.

Greg Newton

Last edited by Greg Newton; 04-23-2010 at 02:03 PM.

Share |

04-23-2010, 02:10 PM

As I said before, this is an illness. the scenarios they construct in their heads about how Greg is reacting are all the products of delusional thinking.

This is a private forum - public access is granted but that is a choice by the site managers.

Ive seen other forums absolutely ruined by weak moderation. I have learned a lot here, and would hate to see it ruined by tolerating trolls and people who have no interest in self improvement.

I vote YES to this policy.

Share |

Author

04-23-2010, 02:26 PM

Hey Friends,

I'm grateful to Joe, Greg, Andy62 and all of you that have extended your friendship to us. We are growing and we have several new projects that we will be launching (I'll inform everyone of exactly when, when I have the final approved design in hand.) including Greg Newton's own R.A.W. (Results Amplified Workouts) and several books and DVD's of my own that we are working with Joe on. Believe it or not, I have written enough material for ten new books. But first things first.

Now, let me assure you of something else. The Wile E Coyote and Troglodytes have the misguided notion that they are above prosecution because they have been posting their venom on the Internet. BUT THEY ARE WRONG. They have crossed boundaries that can be prosecuted. I'll say nothing more for now.

---John Peterson

Share |

Closed Thread

Tags
forum