Share |
High reach for shoulder pain.

10-04-2017, 03:41 PM

Hello,

One of the tiger moves,the high reach has proven to be very beneficial for me in helping my sore left shoulder. I have been doing 3x 10 reps.However I was wondering if anyone does this and goes for high reps ? I did 40 each arm today and felt fine. I still experience a bit of clavicle pain( on the knobbly bit) but no where near as much as I did 3 months ago.

Also the odd thing is that overhand pull ups do not hurt but under hand chin ups do.Also tight slow push ups(on my fists) with the elbows tucked in tight to my side are fine and better for me ( at the moment) than conventional push ups.

Know thyself and work to your own bodys signals!!

Share |

Author

10-04-2017, 04:13 PM

Great Post Eddy1,

Thank You for placing it.

The fact of the matter is that YOU are 100% correct! Nothing takes the places of self knowledge.

Self knowledge is only achieved through direct application. There is no other way.

My personal experience with 'Tiger Moves' mirrors yours.

For me 'The High Reach' has wonderful therapeutic benefits. But also realize that all of the first 5 Tiger Moves work together in synergy to create 'Flexible Strength' throughout the entire shoulder structure.

---John Peterson

Share |

10-05-2017, 07:32 AM

Eddy1,Last September I had a total shoulder replacement done.When I started home therapy I could barely move my arm. I couldn't afford to go to physical therapy so I decided to take matters in my own hands. I started doing the high reach was very instrumental in my getting my range of motion back as much as possible.

Share |