Share |
It ALL Comes Down to Just One Thing...

Author

07-19-2019, 11:14 AM

Hello My Friends,

A couple of days ago I wrote that Vince Gironda made the statement that achieving physical self-mastery and excellence was MORE dependent upon perfect Nutrition than it was on the selection of exercise by a margin of more than 8 to 1. Specifically 85% nutrition and 15% exercise.

Some of you wonder why I would make a point about it. It's because I had re-read everything I had stored from Gironda's blueprint series and there hidden in plain sight throughout all of his writings was the fact that he had known of some men that had achieved spectacular development in spite of the exercises they had chosen and had been doing little more than 'floor dips' or what we refer to as 'Push-Ups'. He stated this even though Vince had very specific ideas about what comprised the best exercises and how they should be done. Bottom line: he realized that ultimately nutrition was vastly more important than exercise to achieve phenomenal results.

The question is WHY?

The answer is because Vince realized that everything came down to elevating your testosterone and HGH and minimizing anything that would compromise male hormone production. Hence his recommendation for consuming 3 dozen raw eggs whipped with cream and ALL of his other recommendations. VINCE KNEW that there were specific ways to enhance male hormone and to him...Hormone balance was paramount. It is with me too.

Here's the deal YOU can debate diet and exercise until the cows come home but ultimately your best results will be because you manipulated hormones to give you the best possible structure and that my friends is what I am teaching in Living Strength.

The truth is that with your hormones perfectly balanced for building your body YOU will achieve your desires. BUT even if you had the worlds best exercise method and ate like a pig you'd up with a fraction of the results you would otherwise have in your pursuit of excellence.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO HORMONES.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

07-22-2019, 05:50 AM

So I've been doing a bit of research on strategies to improve your HGH. I thought it was funny that one of them was lose your belly fat... which to me would be the result of increasing your HGH.

The only thing that I seem to see thus far that folks seem to agree on is Intermittent fasting.

Share |