Share |
Hawking Supplements?

Author

12-11-2009, 12:59 PM

Hey Friends,

I received and e-mail from a man that was concerned that I would soon be starting to turn my forum into a hard sell Advertising Forum for my NUTRIPRIMA SUPPLEMENTS.

Let me just address this issue straight up. I'm 57 years old and I routinely do things that 95% of all 20 year olds cannot do. I'm in fabulous shape. No Brag, Just Fact! My supplements, which I take daily are part of the reason that I am in the shape that I am in. In just a few short weeks I will be releasing four new TRANSDERMAL CREAMS that are NOTHING SHORT OF INCREDIBLE that work with YOUR BODY to naturally elevate Testosterone and HGH and enhance male hormone production. The lab we are working with has created these all natural trans-dermal formulas to our exact specifications and these supplements are without equal.

So here's the deal, Everything I teach from here on out will be about creating and maintaining lifelong strength and youthfulness. These supplements make that possible. I would be negligent if I did not offer them to those who want to live in ageless strength and fitness. But hard sell? NO WAY! Only an idiot that does not know me would ever think that I would stoop that low.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

12-11-2009, 02:30 PM

Well, I for one have never felt that I was being pressured to buy any of Johns products. John has always just given the facts and let the product, wheter it be a book or a nutritional supplement speak for itself.

But because of the testimonials of others, I've been using the Ultimate Pain and Inflammation formula and its been a Godsend for my knees. I'm actually starting to be able to jog again, something I haven't been able to do for almost three decades.

Can't wait to try the Transdermal creams

John, if they call it hawking, then keep at it!!

Manny

Share |

Legacy Member

12-11-2009, 02:39 PM

John,

I am going to weigh in on this. When you first started Nutriprima, you caught a lot of flack from two directions - one from legitimately concerned people who believe supplements are unneccessary, the other from the "Whine, Whine, suck my thumb, John Peterson is a huckster " crowd.

Unfortunately, when people read things in print, too often they let their good judgement and discernment go by the wayside. I know I did. The bottom line is - supplements are an individual choice and I have no problems telling my experiences with them. If you don't believe in them - don't use them. It is that simple.

Nutriprima is part of the Bronze Bow business structure. The supplements are of the highest quality. The ones I have had results from - I take them regularly. The ones I didn't really need, I don't take. It is as simple as that.

John has never done the hard sell on Nutriprima. Unlike P-90X which some of the "Whine Whine" babies tout, but forget to mention the supplements involved. John's books, as I pointed out in a post last week, focus on proper nutrition from FOOD. Read that again, FOOOOOD. Not nutritional supplements.

As time goes on some of his subsequent books will have recommendations on supplementation. However, the only input you will see about Nutriprima will be at the back, letting folks know it is available. Gosh Darn it - isn't that evil - advertising your supplement line in the back of your own books!

You see why I get a little irate about this? Me personally, I would love to see more discussion of health and nutrition on the Bronze Bow Forum and have asked John to give Jim Saxion a forum where Nutriprima products could be discussed.

Now, let's go back to the people who dismiss supplementation. No problem. If you don't believe YOU should supplement your diet then more power to you. That is YOUR choice. However, if you are telling me I shouldn't supplement my diet, then I say very politely, "Go jump in the lake." I am going to do what works for me.

Share |

12-11-2009, 04:39 PM

First of all, Greg, great looking family! I have never felt that John was hawking anything. If you want to get it, get it, if not, then don't. I have never been big one for supplements. I thought that they would probably benefit you some but not a whole lot. I know a lot of the people here on the forum had talked about Chisel and my family had bought it for me as a surprise gift for my birthday. That quickly changed my mind. I have had fantastic results with Chisel. My boys are taking it too and they too have had great results. I don't know if there is any hawking going on by me but I am just telling you what great results I have had.

Aaron

Share |

Legacy Member

12-11-2009, 04:47 PM

Hey Aaron,

Thank you. That is my youngest daughter, thirteen, and my oldest daughter, twenty-two.

Share |

Legacy Member

12-12-2009, 06:32 AM

This is just plain ridiculous!

Sell,where is the sell? You are just stating the facts of what works!

I agree with Greg,if it was a hard sell it would be like the px90 or all those other programs out there.In fact another very endearing thing about this forum and website is the lack of sell,sell,sell.Don't believe me?

Take a cursory glance at the threads here.The majority fall under,'how can I perform this exercise or that better',or' in what way can I become a better physical culturist"(roughly speaking).

The thing I love about John is that he constantly researchers and defines what it is,how it is,to make the best physical culturist for all of us.Now stop and think a moment about what I just said....

okay,you got that?What other site do you know cares that much about you as an individual?I have mentioned it before I will say it again for the zillionth time-John cares about you-yes you! That is why he is accessible.That is why the Classic books,that is why the best suppliments ,that is why this site!

John,I guess there are people that just like to complain and those of us that do.Complaining wastes vital breath,got to much work to do for that.I would rather glean from as best I can your tremendous knowledge base.Your friend and Brother-j

peace,
jason
jason

Share |

Tags
john peterson, nutriprima, supplements, transdermal creams