Share |
John, are Pull-Ups part of the "Totally Jack'd" advanced course?

Author

12-16-2009, 11:28 AM

Hey Friends,

Based on my personal e-mails, there are many of you that are interested in the "Totally Jack'd" Super Advanced Body Building Course. One question I've been asked is whether or not Pull-Ups are a part of the course and the answer is no. Our methods are all about using as little equipment as necessary. BUT if you follow this course three days of each week your Pull-Ups will go through the roof.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

12-16-2009, 11:43 AM

John, will totally Jackd come out the same time as the push-up book, or after the first of the year? Along with G.U.T.S. I cant see what more anyone would need for complete physical culture and the total exercise expierence, WOW, this is great stuff, I rant and rave about how great G.U.T.S. is, I guess I will have more ranting and raving to do, I cant wait.

Share |

Legacy Member

12-16-2009, 11:47 AM

Hi John,

I have seen two posts now on Totally Jacked,is this another course coming out? Is it dvd or a book? Sounds like another Classic. This is an amazing time period in Physical Culture. So many Classics in such a short amount of time and all by my friend and brother John.

John this is an incredible prolific time period for you. Amazing is all I have to say!!!!

Hey bro I sent you a pm today-do you want me to start writing about it as well?

peace,
jason

Share |

Tags
pull-ups, totally jack'd