Send a message via AIM to sixmillionman Send a message via MSN to sixmillionman

03-21-2018, 01:25 PM

john ,first of all i don.t own a power belt and i have never use one. i thought about ordering one,but i want to order your improved version.Question when is it coming out.

Share |

03-21-2018, 11:45 PM

Yes John.
I am also very interested in the new Power Belt and the newer instructions.
Is there a time table when we might expect it to be released?
Thanks for all of your awesome work and information regarding Physical Strength training methods and Isometrics. You are an Inspiration!

Paul

Share |

Author

03-22-2018, 10:01 AM

Hello Men,

I am thrilled to see this level of interest.

Just so you know, I have the new belts but I need to complete the photos for the new course so that everything is obvious and clear in the new course.

The new instructions that utilize the 'double loop' training system is vastly superior. Why is that the case? Because the double loop system allows one to grip to the maximum and this more than anything is the key to achieving extraordinary levels of contraction. Don't get me wrong, I had achieved great results with the old belt and training system just as Coach James Baley taught but I was often frustrated because I could not achieve the level of contraction that IO knew was possible. That has all changed. The difference between the old and new is night and day.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

03-22-2018, 11:03 AM

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new system as well.

In fact, I'm seriously considering the purchase of an additional belt to keep in my new office for random use throughout the workday

Rob

Share |

03-22-2018, 04:50 PM

I have been using the power belt exclusively since John started talking about his new belt and course. As a person who has done only Isometrics for the last 10 years and had good results from them, I am surprised how much my ability to direct and intensify my contractions has improved since I started specializing with the power belt.

I am looking forward to receiving the latest improved version of the power belt along with the course

Share |