Share |
Your Uncle Milo and Grandfather

Legacy Member

11-26-2019, 06:22 AM

Hi John

A couple of weeks ago you mentioned again in a post how your grandfather and uncles were in amazing shape - did you manage to find any pictures of them to post on here? I for one would love to see what they looked like. In my mind I see them as men with charles atlas type builds with arms as strong as oak lol.

Would be awesome to see.

Regards,

- Kenpopaul

Share |

11-27-2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpopaul View Post
Hi John

A couple of weeks ago you mentioned again in a post how your grandfather and uncles were in amazing shape - did you manage to find any pictures of them to post on here? I for one would love to see what they looked like. In my mind I see them as men with charles atlas type builds with arms as strong as oak lol.

Would be awesome to see.

Regards,

- Kenpopaul
If the photos do exist, I'm sure John will track them down. He is a blood hound when it comes to this kind of stuff. Take for example the profiles of many of the people he's featured in the beginning pages of several of his books. If John had the photos at hand previously, they for sure would have been in his books. What an incredible endorsement for the type of training John was fostering than to have Grandpa and Uncle Milo right there in big as life photos.

Share |

Author

11-27-2019, 06:23 PM

Hello kenpopaul & Ware,

My friends, as I release my new courses there will be a number of photos of me featured in the exercises. I've passed my 67th birthday and am in my 68th year. For those that wonder, I personally carry the genetic blueprint of my Grandfather's physique.

Let me also state that because of the way things are on the world wide web, I would never place photos of my uncles or my grandfather. Years ago, before I knew any better I would have. But that was then and this is now. Back then I had no idea of how to run a forum and I assumed that everyone coming to our forum would of good character and show respect but I was wrong about that.

Anyway, today is a new day and a new opportunity. I have learned a great deal in these past few years and am ready to take things in a new direction.

---John Peterson

Share |