Share |
Dynamic Virtual Resistance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Author

11-27-2019, 07:02 PM

Hello Everyone,

I received an e-mail from a man that purchased The Miracle Seven and he has a question.

He stated that another author that teaches the same concept has his students completing 3 repetitions at the beginning stage, 6 repetitions at the intermediate stage and 9 repetitions at the advanced stage whereas I teach the Tiger Moves to be performed at 3 sets of 10 repetitions each in a circuit format completing exercises #1 through #7 in consecutive order and repeating the sequence in 3 circuits.

He is wondering why I recommend 3 X 10 and someone else would recommend 9 for his advanced students.

The answer is that I was relating the information exactly as received from John McSweeney.

BUT let me point out that in Miracle Seven on page 33 I stated:

Moderate intensity was to be performed 8 to 10 reps for 3 sets.

Heavy or High Intensity was 6 to 8 reps for 2 to 3 sets

Ultra-High Intensity was 3 to 5 reps for 2 sets.

The point is that the Higher the Intensity the lower the number of reps required. Believe me, 2 sets of 3 to 5 reps at Ultra-High Intensity is extremely vigorous and has to be experienced to realize just how intense it really is. But the most important thing to remember is that these are only recommendations everyone is encouraged to find their own best reps and sets.

---John Peterson

Share |