Share |
The All Meat Diet, Is It Safe?

Legacy Member

01-25-2020, 01:26 PM

I am not going to get in a dietary debate because I don't have the time, and it is pointless. One of the reasons is that the scientific method, especially around nutrition, is so corrupt, you can find studies and data to back up any position you want to take. Studies are highly manipulated and pretty much all of the nutritional studies are epidemiological, which is just junk science. Here is a quick article on that problem.

https://www.diagnosisdiet.com/epidemilogical-studies/

In addition to a close scrutiny of the scientific data, I find there are some criteria that is useful to determine whether or not, what is being espoused is accurate:

What was the funding behind the studies?

Who stands to profit from this information?

What organizations do the people who are putting out this research belong to. Are they members of animal activist, or climate religions, or promote globalist depopulation plans and carbon taxation control agendas?

I think it is clear what type of diet is being pushed on the population, and also we can see the effect of this way of eating in the skyrocketing incidence of diabetes, alzheimers disease and other chronic health issues as well as obesity. What may not be clear is why is this being pushed on us, in the name of saving the planet, and a little digging will get you the answer. I encourage everyone to avoid following the lemmings off the cliff.

Share |

Author

01-25-2020, 07:11 PM

Hey Free,

When I responded to the clips that kenpopaul had posted I did so under the assumption that the research data that was cited on the video clips was accurate, reliable, and unbiased. However, when I read what you stated I was reminded of how many times I have come across research data that was totally false and later proven to be a complete lie and manipulation. This is especially as relates to the cholesterol research done in the 60s and 70s.

It's for that reason that I always go back to Weston Price's "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" and the physical culture books written by Paul Bragg and other physical culture writers.

Dr. Price had no studies backing up anything that he wrote but was able to observe first hand the obvious differences in physiology that were the direct result of nutritional differences solely. For example, he noted that Swiss people living at high altitudes and living on the same diet that their ancestors had lived on in which 80% or more of all calories consumed were in the form of natural fats were extremely healthy and strong with virtually no tooth decay and that the men, women, and children also had exceptional bone and muscle structure. The Swiss people living in the major cities at a lower altitude and that had embraced the diets popular throughout major European cities had the whole gamut of diseases caused by a diet high in carbohydrates and refined sugars. The differences in facial structure, bone and muscle structure and the incidence of tooth decay were so obvious that it was almost hard to comprehend how quickly degeneration in a populace can take place. In the case of the Swiss, it had been just two generations.

As stated earlier, Dr Price was particularly taken by the isolated villages of the Swiss Mountain peoples, where the local people consumed the milk, butter, and cheese produced by their goats and cattle. In his book he wrote:

“By far the most efficient plant food that I have found for producing the high-vitamin content in milk is rapidly growing young wheat and ryegrass. Oat and barley grass are also excellent. In my clinical work, small additions of this high-vitamin butter (from cows feeding on growing grass) to otherwise satisfactory diets regularly check tooth decay when active and at the same time improves vitality and general health.”

Note: there was absolutely NO pasteurization or homogenization. This means the enzymes present were alive in these dairy products. The fact that the animals were fed organic wheatgrass, ryegrass, oat grass, and barley grass assured that the mineral, as well as vitamin content, was extremely high.

---John Peterson

Last edited by John Peterson; 01-25-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Share |

Legacy Member

01-26-2020, 10:18 AM

Hi John, just to add, as well, Dr. Price was a true researcher, in that he was just interested in getting to the truth. He wasn't funded by some industry, had no political agenda, and was not driven by a religious need to prove that eating animals was bad for you or the planet. The days of un biased scientific research are unfortunately behind us. I think it is necessary to look back at these unbiased sources, who implemented what they discovered in their own lives, and set an example of robust health.

Share |

Legacy Member

01-27-2020, 12:53 PM

Thanks!
I went to the Goat Dairy on Saturday and bought a gallon of Raw Goat Milk.
Fortunately it's only about 10 minutes from my home.

Share |

Author

01-27-2020, 01:01 PM

Hello Keyway,

That is fantastic. Goat's milk is much easier to digest than cows milk and if you can get it RAW that is the way to go.

---John Peterson

Share |