Share |
Push-Up #1 - FRY Series - The Arm Herculizer

Administrator

02-11-2009, 05:59 PM

Hey Friends,
This is the first of fourteen Push-Up Variations that were presented in the writings of Frank Rudolph Young.

We will be presenting one variation each week for the next fourteen weeks and hope that you find them to be uniquely interesting, challenging, and beneficial.

I have selected "The Arm Herculizer" as the first variation because it is one of the few Push-Up Variations that does a really terrific job of targeting the biceps muscles. In fact, the only other way to accomplish an intense contraction of the biceps muscles would be to use our "Warrior Power T's".

With that said, read the description carefully and get to it.

---John E. Peterson

P.S. Though Young did not state it, it is obvious that by pressing the body back to the original starting position the triceps muscles will also be activated.

Share |

Legacy Member

02-11-2009, 06:35 PM

John & Gregory,

Thanks.

GB

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Nathan

02-11-2009, 07:42 PM

Wow, That is pretty neat John. Thanks for sharing it with us my friend. God bless and All the best.

---Nathan

Jesus Christ

Share |

Legacy Member

02-11-2009, 10:17 PM

FINALLY!! An exercise that can give you an invincible frame of mind!

You weren't kidding about FRY having a unique writing style

-Joe

Share |

02-11-2009, 10:31 PM

Okay, so clearly you need to "let" your arms go back. If I try to keep my arms from bending/moving past the elbow bend, I end up raised up on my bathroom sink, balanced on my hands. (To which my wife asked, "Did you just pee in the sink?!?")

So this is supposed to be a DVRish pushup?

This is fun, like physical culture archaology.

Share |

Author

02-12-2009, 12:03 AM

C'mon Guys,

I'd like a little gratitude here. If it weren't for me being so generous with FRY's exercises your lives would be forever ruined because of your "wishy-washy" arm muscles. C'mon, get off your pompous high horse and admit it. Now, because of what I have just shown you, you'll have arms that tune up your mind with the feeling of being 'a conqueror' .

Think about it, no one else on the entire world wide web would have done this for you . And to think I gave it to you free of charge . Do you have any idea of what others would have charged for this priceless secret? I already know, it would have been $300.00 with a half off introductory price if you act before midnight tonight. But just remember that your buddy John gave it to you free of charge. Why? Because I don't want to see your lives ruined because of your "wishy-washy" arms. So get to work. You now have no excuses for having less than stellar arm development.

---John Peterson
P.S. No peeing in the sink when you're doing this exercise. Not now. Not ever

Share |

Legacy Member

02-12-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
C'mon Guys,

I'd like a little gratitude here. If it weren't for me being so generous with FRY's exercises your lives would be forever ruined because of your "wishy-washy" arm muscles. C'mon, get off your pompous high horse and admit it. Now, because of what I have just shown you, you'll have arms that tune up your mind with the feeling of being 'a conqueror' .

Think about it, no one else on the entire world wide web would have done this for you . And to think I gave it to you free of charge . Do you have any idea of what others would have charged for this priceless secret? I already know, it would have been $300.00 with a half off introductory price if you act before midnight tonight. But just remember that your buddy John gave it to you free of charge. Why? Because I don't want to see your lives ruined because of your "wishy-washy" arms. So get to work. You now have no excuses for having less than stellar arm development.

---John Peterson
P.S. No peeing in the sink when you're doing this exercise. Not now. Not ever
Thank you John.

I really needed a good laugh.

Also, thank you for your post, I better not forget that. I found that my biceps started contracting intensely not long after starting to lower my upper body & reached peak contraction as I approached the bench I was using. Next time I do them, I'm going to put the brakes on at the bottom & do an isometric contraction.

Take care,
Steve

Share |

Legacy Member

02-12-2009, 12:45 AM

I'm more than conqueror one- I'm more than a conqueror two- wishy-washy arms be damned and no I did not pee in the sink not now not ever! thank you john and your right nobody else would have.Itried these a little got to get used to then

Share |

02-12-2009, 03:28 AM

Hi John & Gregory
i Have just seen the push up herculiser, and i shall be giving it a go, as well as the others you will be putting on the forum, thanks again for setting the standard for fitness and health.

Yours in health and strength,

KEITH JAMES.

Share |

02-12-2009, 08:28 AM

I gotta believe that women will be annoyed by FRY's admonition to take it easy. That aside, I'm thankful for the freebie & look forward to more. This one & others will likely inspire folks to experiment with many pushup variants including altering FRY's The height of the pushup "platform" is one obvious variable.

Last edited by gruntbrain; 02-12-2009 at 09:04 AM.

Share |

Tags
biceps, frank rudolph young, herculizer