Share |
Achieve Super Natural Strength...Naturally

Author

07-26-2019, 02:35 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have completed the final edit on:

"Living Strength Power Secrets From The Fountain of Youth"

Course # 1) "Super Natural Nutrition"

This is the course that has it all in terms of spiking your hormones and keeping them there. HORMONE BLASTING NUTRITION more than anything else is what EVERY man needs to KNOW in order to be able to easily build, sculpt, and maintain lean muscle mass for life. Regardless of what anyone tells you---85% of your success in maintaining strength and youthfulness will be tied to your nutrition. In this course, I share the exact supplements you need to take in today's depleted environment to give yourself the hormonal boost that you need in order to make Course # 2) The Living Strength Isometric Power Belt Training System. work the way it is intended to work.

By applying the information found in "Super Natural Nutrition" you will then be able to achieve the physique you have always wanted with Living Strength Transformetric Iso-Dynamic Training System in just 20 minutes each day. Superior hormone spiking nutrition is the key to making the exercises yield sensational results. You'll note that I am not a vegan or even a complete vegetarian and the reason for this is because I am convinced that it is nearly impossible to achieve hormone blasting nutrition from strictly vegan sources. If you can, more power to you but I know 3 men that are a decade younger than me that are not achieving anywhere near the results from their exercises that they should be enjoying because their hormones are depleted. All three look like death warmed over. Their muscles sag and their posture is terrible.

What every man wants is to have an ageless muscularity that is evident in a youthful muscularity with perfect posture and that is what I am teaching.

----John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

07-27-2019, 07:23 AM

There are so many people out there trying to make a buck on nutrition, so many fads, systems, etc. etc. It makes it really difficult to really stay consistent, Paleo, Keto, Low Carb, Vegan, Vegetarian, Weight Watchers, Calorie Restriction, the list goes on and on. All of these have there own scientific backing, following, benefits and pitfalls. When followed all of them probably work.

The main thing I've found, and desire is to have a fundamentally solid understanding and plan that is livable, easy to manage, and not extreme. The key being not extreme. When something is so difficult to manage typically your going to be able to do it for only a short period of time.

Share |

Author

07-27-2019, 11:46 AM

gbjj,

I could not agree with you more. The nutritional recommendations I reference are all based on answering the question, "How does the food I eat affect my hormone balance?" This is exactly what Vince Gironda's nutritional recommendations were based on. As far as going to an extreme in any direction is concerned the one that counts most is to have the ability to fast whenever you feel like it. More often than not fasting serves as a reset button. In fact, one thing that I think is really a great option is to be able to go out and celebrate and enjoy the best of everything knowing that you will be fasting for the next 24 to 36 hours. Fasting has another extraordinary benefit and that is in terms of developing iron-clad will power.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

08-11-2019, 12:24 PM

Hi John

Sounds great, although I am Vegan, so was wondering if I will still be able to apply a lot of what is in the nutrition part of the course?

Also, I plan on proving you wrong... I don't at all mean that in an arrogant or hurtful way, but I know many vegans, some of which have been for 20+ years and are in amazing shape.... so what I'm saying is that I want too take what you say as a challenge to apply what you teach and also find my own path to doing it as a vegan (if that makes sense?).

Any release date on the courses?

- Kenpopaul

Share |

Author

08-12-2019, 07:27 PM

Hello kenpopaul,

It's great to see you posting.

As relates to vegan nutrition, the truth is that I have known several vegan's and depending on how totally vegan they really are or were (as relates to being strictly vegan) they had varying degrees of success in maintaining a high level of strength and muscle mass which Vince Gironda and others have attributed to being directly related to male hormone levels(testosterone).

Simply put (With no intention of being rude or arrogant) I've never known anyone that was truly vegan that did not lose both muscle mass and strength while remaining strictly vegan. At the same time, I have seen some of them achieve extraordinary muscular endurance as relates to distance running and triathlon training. For some reason that I do not clearly understand, I am convinced that going vegan can and will drastically increase one's muscular endurance but not strength and muscle mass. Or to put it another way, I have seen strict vegans lose muscle mass and strength to a point that they reach a plateau at which time their body has reached a point where it is neither gaining nor losing muscle mass. At such time I have observed that they have achieved remarkable endurance levels directly related to their bodies loss of mass. At the newly acquired bodyweight, they are oftentimes stronger on a pound for pound basis than they were at their more heavily muscled state. This too has been my personal experience when being vegan but I did not like being that thin. I look better and feel much better with fully developed muscles for which I am a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian.

I have stated before that Vince Gironda advocated a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian diet as ideal for placing one's body in an anabolic state. Vince's steroid replacement of choice was raw eggs mixed with half and half or cream as means of putting your body into a positive anabolic state. I have used Vince's recommendations as a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian myself with fantastic success and I am convinced that most people would also do extremely well on a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian dietary regimen. One thing that I recently did for more than a month to rebuild muscle mass to follow Vince's breakfast recommendation ( NOTE: THIS IS ME DOING WHAT WORKS FOR ME. I DO NOT SAY ONE SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT DO THE FOLLOWING)

Vince’s Special Protein Drink

12 oz. half & half
12 raw eggs
1/3-1/2 cup milk-and-egg protein powder
1 Banana
(Make up to three of these drinks per day in a blender. Sip between meals. NOTE: 3 of these drinks would require 3 dozen eggs)

---John Peterson

P.S. When I read Vince's Blueprint for Bodybuilders when I was 17 years old and saw that he believed that nutrition was 85% of the equation I followed the Atlas Course to a point of fanaticism with Vince's nutritional recommendations and there wasn't anyone that didn't think I lifted weights to look like I looked but it was Atla sexercises all the way for me.

Share |