03-08-2010, 09:06 AM

I would love to see what John's workout is per day/week....just to know.

Share |

Legacy Member

03-08-2010, 09:17 AM

Hey isodude!

John's talked about this a lot in the past in a lot of different threads. I'm sure he'll answer this, but let me fill in the blank from my perspective of reading what John posts and talking to him.

I don't think John Peterson has a workout routine! I think that's what a lot of people miss when they ask about his routine. Beyond G.U.T.S., which is foundational, John does a lot of stuff. He does isometrics, DVRs and DSRs throughout the day. Runs. Does push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups. Joint mobility exercises. All kinds of stuff.

-Joe

Share |

03-08-2010, 09:26 AM

I think the question I meant to ask was more about frequency, what his day is like, how he intertwines exercise with his daily schedule. Having been a part of Transformetrics for a couple of years now, I understand the idea and system pretty well. I just was curious.

How have you been old friend? I've been gone a while (for no particular reason). You have really transformed Glad to see the progress as I know you are.

Share |

Legacy Member

03-08-2010, 10:04 AM

Hey The Dude,

I gotta say, I'm doing great! Not a complaint in the world Hope you're doing well.

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

03-08-2010, 10:40 AM

Isodude,

John has a thread on the workout forum that details a recent workout.

Greg

Share |

03-08-2010, 11:23 AM

I believe to put in in the terms of a Weider principle (which I've never been fond of because Joe Weider seemed to try to take credit for a lot of common sense things), at this point of his journey, John's training is probably best summarized by the "Instinctive Training Principle which states "Eventually, all bodybuilders instinctively attain the ability to construct diets, routines, cycles, intensity levels, reps and sets that work best for them" Feel free to remove the word bodybuilder as it applies to any type of physical training.

I think John may have gotten some flack in the past from certain people saying that John didn't provide a routine that told you step1, step 2, step 3...

John does provide some routines but also tells you they are guidelines in some instances because we are all so different. Different bodies, different capabilities, different goals. It's up to us to put the methods to use with some guidance from John and other forum members and most importantly with some guidance from our own bodies. GUTS certainly answers the need for a specific program if people needed it spelled out for them exactly.

The beauty of the Transformetrics system is that when you fully understand the methods and your body, you've effectively become your own personal trainer capable of putting together the optimal program your body needs to achieve any ends you have in mind.

John is definitely at this point of the Transformetrics journey. Some on this board are really coming into their own in this regard and others like me are still working on getting to that point, but get results producing productive workouts, even now.

At least that's what I've gotten out of my experience with John's products and my participation on the web.

Share |

03-08-2010, 01:06 PM

Once again, I just wondered what his day looked like. I have my own personlized way of doing things that has given me great results, all from being a part of Transformetrics myself, and I "get" the Transformetrics paradigm. Just thought it would be interesting to get a glimpse of the man in his element.

Thanks, though....

Share |