Share |
II's a new world baby!

07-18-2011, 08:07 AM

Listening to the financial news this morning -there is a different tone. A "realization"is seeping in among the populations in North America and Europe that their lifestyle is in a state of decline and that there are no quick fixes. When it is survival time, all you think about and concentrate on is survival. Build your NERVE FORCE.

Share |

07-18-2011, 09:17 AM

CNBC Poll: Has The Labor Market Undergone A Fundamental Change?
Published: Monday, 18 Jul 2011 | 9:23 AM ET Text Size By: CNBC.com

Twitter LinkedInMore Share
Unemployment remains stubbornly high, while job creation frustratingly slow.

Technology and globalization seem to be erasing jobs and careers in the U.S. at a frightening pace. The services sector, the nation's job engine for the past four decades, seems stuck in low gear. Even the public sector is hemorrhaging jobs.

Tell us what you think.

Has the U.S. labor market experienced a fundamental shift?
Yes 89%
No 6%
Unsure 5%
Total Votes: 1741

Last edited by Andy62; 07-18-2011 at 09:19 AM.

Share |

Banned

07-18-2011, 10:14 AM

There is a growinjg realization among American's that the Liberal Elite betrayed the US and her people in a quest to grow the Third World at the expense of the US Middle Class. Tax breaks to ship jobs and Factories out the US will soon be dead! Things will get worse and Obama fooled people once but the TEA Party is an expression of the outrage felt by all the Middle Class!

PS: White House, lawmakers eye compromise debt deal
http://news.yahoo.com/warring-us-law...011237455.html
The Mainslim Media continues is sycopantic love affair with Obama and remains his Propoganda tool. The US Media would make Dr. Goebbels proud!

Last edited by MikeNY; 07-18-2011 at 10:32 AM. Reason: PS

Share |

07-18-2011, 11:18 AM

Talking with several people over the weekend made me realize that many corporations have evolved to a new reality. They do not trust the actions of the administration in the future and have modified their operations to work with fewer employees and survive in the current environment. That is really what we all need to do as individuals

Share |

Author

07-18-2011, 11:42 AM

Hey Gordon,

Everything that we discussed is coming to fruition. All of it. It's a new day.

---John Peterson

Share |

Banned

07-18-2011, 12:45 PM

One of my friend's voted for Obama and now is outraged and disgusted by him, annoyed that he is constantly on TV whinning. Another friend shocked me and thinks Obama has pushed the US so far we will see an armed Revolt, I doubt that would ever occur, we will throw the bums out in Elections. I did notice a pattern people that I know that voted for the El Liar Supremo Obama are Middle Class, have children and his poor performance and string of total failures has alienated them. Some have even come to the conclusion Obama will "steal" the next Election, Accorn it or try to Accorn his way back into Office. The Emperor has no clothes and the people can see.

Remind you of anyone?

A picture is worth a thousand words!

Share |

07-18-2011, 04:41 PM

When You're Holding a Hammer (Everything Looks Like a Nail) SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo

background on song:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...spx?id=1129482

A Tennessee middle school football coach is looking to the future after his termination for alleged political incorrectness.

Twenty-six-year-old Bryan Glover is a Christian who co-wrote a song called "When You're Holding a Hammer, Everything Looks Like a Nail," which takes a dig at the current administration and what he believes to be the wrong moves for the U.S. He sent a link to his song to everyone in his personal e-mail inbox, which included parents from Grassland Middle School, where he coached football.

"An hour-and-a-half after sending out the e-mail, I got the phone call from the head coach saying that he had had complaints from parents; he was told to fire me," the former coach accounts.

He notes that he was surprised by the allegations against him.

"When the coach first called me, he said his phone was blown up with parents saying that I was being politically incorrect -- quote, unquote -- if you will, and that some of them were even reading into racial overtones in the song," Glover explains.

But he points out that the lyrics make no direct or indirect reference to race.

A number of supportive parents met with the principal and asked for reinstatement, but the school district is remaining firm. The Williamson County superintendent refuses to say why the coach was fired, but he speculates that it could be an issue of how he obtained the parents' e-mail addresses -- even though the e-mail was sent from his personal account.

Meanwhile, Glover says he has read the Constitution and believes he is standing on firm ground because of the provision for free speech.

"Aslan didn't tell Pole what would happen if she followed the signs. He simply told us what to do. This fellow might be the death of us if we loose him, but that doesn't let us off following Aslan's signs."
-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair, Book 4 in The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S.Lewis

Share |

Banned

07-18-2011, 05:28 PM

Great song, and freedom of speech is just and only for the Left it seems!!

Share |