Share |
The Super Natural Strong Man...

Author

09-09-2019, 01:47 PM

Hello Everyone,

If you have never read Alan Calvert's Book, "Confidential Information on Lifting & Lifters' I suggest that you do at your earliest opportunity.

Calvert talks about 'made strong men' that always end up injured and the 'Natural Strong Man' that is the result of certain key physiological habits never gets injured and is always strong and fit.Calvert got his ideas from Edwin Checkley and it all makes perfect sense.

It will be the third book in my living Strength Series. First 1) "Nutrition", Then 2) "Iso Power Belt" Followed by my next title 3) on Super Natural Strength.

I'm writing for today's audience.

---John Peterson

Share |

Author

09-11-2019, 01:56 PM

To the Man that Asked,

The big thing to learn is the Isometric postures that you maintain while practicing deep costal breathing. This is done sitting, standing and walking. Doing so exercises your muscles in a truly unique way during the 16 hours that most people are not sleeping. This was what Calvert learned from Checkley and had observed in a great number of very strong men that often took very little heavy exercise other than when they were exhibiting their feats of strength.

Calvert even learned that several of Europe's greatest lifters didn't train with weights at all but did dynamic tension style exercises to keep their muscles sculpted and supple. He found this information very hard to believe but his friend Otto Arco told Calvert that he personally knew many of these men and that they saved their strength for exhibitions only.

---John Peterson.

Share |