Share |
How do you develop this kind of strength?

07-08-2009, 07:14 PM

No reason to give up on something you really want to do because of unfavorable leverages, John Gill is famous in the rockclimbing world for his feats of strength especially gymnastic ones. Despite being over 6 feet tall Gill could hold a front lever and do one armed pullups!

Share |

Banned

07-09-2009, 02:35 PM

My grandpa was a Blacksmith on the Rail Road and he died young, 58/59. He died as a direct result of painting Rail Road cars with red lead undercoating for rust proofing the steel, they painted with brushes by hand without any protective devices in those days. An older painter on the Rail Road knew my grandpa, he offered all all the Italian's that did that work died from mid 40's into thier mid 50's as a result fo exposure to that Industrial Chemical. He wore an oxygen line to a space suit for work with red lead; it was considered that toxic. My friend's grandfather was called Little Hercules by the Rail Road workers; he spoke highly of the Rail Road Blacksmiths. I think a lot of those guys had brutal strength, everything was giant sized on the rail Road and made of steel. If a crane was broken the men manhandled things into place.

Share |