Share |
Prayers for my wife

10-31-2009, 09:25 AM

Hey Joe,
After trying for years to have children, we had two miscarriages in two years. It's awful. No other words for it.
Take time to grieve. Please. Glory in having a healthy wife, but please do not try to put a brave face on all the time, do not say, Oh Well, we'll try again later.
You will try again later, but be honest and let yourself hurt and cry and scream. It's devastating for her, so she'll need extra support, but you've got to recognize your own pain. At least for awhile. Then move on.
If you don't, it will come back and bite you in the butt later. Grieve, then you can heal.

And we'll be praying for you too.
Speaking of prayer, I learned alot abut God, His heart and how wrong headed I've been about my views of Him during the aftermath of those miscarriages. Ultimately, I'm a better man, a better Child Of God.

I'm here for you bud, I'll PM you later.

Cliff

Last edited by cliffa74; 10-31-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Sepilnlg

Share |

Legacy Member

10-31-2009, 06:55 PM

We are grateful and humbled by all of the kind support we have gotten. Thank you all.

-Joe

Share |

Author

10-31-2009, 08:36 PM

Joe, you have truly been an inspiration to everyone on this forum, with your uplifting enthusiasm for all aspects of health, exercise and Transformetrics.

As Cliff says, please take time to grieve, but, I am sure your enthusiasm will be rewarded after this trying time. Always believe God is with you; He is, and there will come about in the future that which you are looking for.

Greg Mangan

Share |

11-01-2009, 12:08 PM

Exercize has helped me in the grieving process & I hope Joe can get similar relief

Share |

11-02-2009, 10:54 PM

Joe,

So sorry for your loss. We are praying for you and your family. King David said of the loss of his child, "one day I will see him." Take comfort in that.

Best wishes
"Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others." (Philippians 2:3-4)

Share |

11-03-2009, 08:36 AM

I am very sorry for your loss. My wife an I have gone through that and it truely does suck. I wish you and your wife well. My heart goes out to you and her.

Take care,

Matt Mathis

Share |

11-04-2009, 02:46 PM

May God give you strength and all the best to you and your wife, you are in my prayers!

Share |

11-08-2009, 06:36 AM

Joe,

We unfortunately have went through the same thing you have had to experience. My wife and I both went through a lot of emotions. She blamed herself, even though there was absolutely nothing she did wrong. I wondered if something was wrong with me.

A friend of mine also went through this and told me the following that really helped us through. He stated that we can not understand God's plan for each of our lives, born or not. But the one thing you can count on is that your child is now with him, and one day you will be able to meet that child with arms open in Heaven.

Fortunately God did bless us with another child, a wonderfully health baby boy. Don't give up, you can't blame yourselves or God.

I'll definitely pray for you for healing in this time, and ask God to bless you with a child.

Share |