Share |
How is your Spring Training going?

Legacy Member

03-15-2010, 05:24 AM

Hey all! We're a few weeks into our Spring Into Transformetrics Contest!

How is everyone doing? Having an easy go? Was last week perfect? Or did you have a lot of stress or something unexpected come up that knocked you off your routine?

Past two weeks have been fairly spot on for me. I'm really feeling fantastic. Work has been a little busy and I've missed a few workouts here and there, or had to shorten my workouts, but all in all things are really clicking together.

Share your experience and it will help up keep the contest at the top of your mind. Which will lead to greater success!

-Joe

Share |

Banned

03-15-2010, 07:50 AM

The training's going well, but there always seems to be challenges that pop up, right?

Last week I fractured my left wrist while walking our dog (of all things). She's a big Retriever, got excited when she saw a rabbit, and lunged for it taking me down.

I've been able to keep up the upper body workouts, modifying some things so I can keep pressure off my wrist. But all things considered, things are going well. My family is all on board to improve our eating habits, so that helps HUGELY as well.

Last edited by TejasT; 03-15-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Share |

03-15-2010, 09:24 AM

It's going great for me. I've been doing the GUTS routine; staying pretty strict to at least 5 days per week. Feels great! GUTS is really a complete routine.

I'm trying to clean up my diet somewhat and avoid eating anything after 8pm.

Embrace the challenge. Refuse to fail.

Share |

03-15-2010, 09:43 AM

The girls and I had a pretty good week last week. We took two rest days (Saturday and Sunday). We will get back to the grind today. The guys will post their workouts later.

Also, we have made a decision to improve our diet. Although we eat pretty good most of the time, we still have areas that need vast improvement. I have decided to put my "foot" down and veto some family favorites. Okay, maybe not completely veto but have them less often than we do.

Stacy

Share |

03-15-2010, 10:59 AM

Hey my friends,

Just walked in the door and wanted to give you an update.

While Stacy and them took the weekend off, I was sick as a dog so I too took a couple of days off. I am feeling better and was able to do my responsibilities for the church but it was hard. Today I am super weak but I am going to do my workout. The Lord has always blessed me and I rarely ever get sick but when you get a stomach virus down here it really takes a lot out of you. For instance, I only got a few hours of sleep last night because of cramps.

No, Joe and JTREK, I am not making excuses. I will still beat you two!

Your friend,

Aaron

Last edited by Aaron Hoot; 03-15-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Share |

03-15-2010, 04:39 PM

Wow.

I had to take a whole week off because of sickness, then I went snowboarding on Saturday. I'm still sore!

In Christ,

Robert

Share |

Tags
challenge, competition, spring training